1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

multiplier for plug rod

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by mike_, Feb 20, 2008.

1. mike_

mike_ New Member

- oh i missed that lol -must be that slow connection of yours :laugh:

mike

2. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

sure is mike, ya know how it is :whistle: thats what happens when all ya cash goes on lure gear...i cant afford to upgrade me pc lol

3. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

:surprise: :surprise: :surprise: :surprise: :surprise: :surprise: :surprise: :surprise:

IT'S A FIX!!!!! last time I looked your guess was Mullet, where did Lizard Fish come from?! Dodgy bugger! :sad: :cry:

4. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

ner nicky ner ner :educated: :tease: your just jealous i whupped yo ass!! lol

5. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Awww, please put me back on the prototype lure list :cry: Pretty please with a X-Rap on top :tease:

6. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

the x-raps 20 quid lol

7. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

:laugh: We'll see what the court of appeal has to say first :pray: :wink:

£20 X-Rap!! :scare: you must of bought it off me at that price :canadian: :canadian:

8. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

If you check back on page 2 you will notice I actually said Lizard Fish 1st :tease: :tease:

9. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

lol thought i paid a little too much...what with that £50 pallet rate charge an all!!! hehe
    the court of appeal always favours me lol. i can however do ya 5 x-raps for 21quid delivered :crazy:
    think you'll find i posted it before you with the correct lure guess and fish caught with it lol :blindfold:

10. mike_

mike_ New Member

about casting again :crazy: this bloke seems to make a bit of sense - on about getting the lure more in inline with the rod so it flies straighter like a dart.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAeyRQOE9so

do you lads cast like that :nerd:

mike

11. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Fair do, you won this round Mr Mouldybits :cry:

12. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

champion :cheesy: i'll unscribble your name from the list lol
    sorry mike the vid wont load on me comp,even if it would think it'd take 6mnth for it lol its that slow

13. mike_

mike_ New Member

thats a pity phil - its pretty informative (well if your an armature like me lol)

mike

14. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

lol it probs wouldnt harm for someone to show me how to do it actually. all self taught upto now,plus me best buddy 'rex hunt' has helped me along the way :embarrass:

15. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

I wouldn't bother trying to do what he was doing in the video Mike, none of your lures are 2.5oz and the rod looks like it's beachcaster! Plus he has a silly hat and facial hair so obviously can't be trusted :wink:
    The tried and tested way is to just 'chuck it out', the more you try and think about the tougher it's going to get. Keep it simple.

The fact I can't cast more than 20yrds probably means I'm the worst person to ask :embarrass:

16. mike_

mike_ New Member

you really fill me with confidence sam :wounded: :laugh:

mike

17. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

nah he's rite mike, the best way is to just go for it,if you fail you learn. you can read all the books and get all the advice in the world but the best thing is hands on experience, if you think of a new idea to try just do it. you never know...you may strike gold with a new technique/style or find a different way of fishing an old lure thats never caught anything before and is suddenly brought back to life.
    cheers
    phil.

18. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Seriously Mike, as Phil says best thing to do is get out there fishing. As far as I'm concerned the best thing you can do is get out there, learn an area, fine tune your technigue and get to know your lures. The only way to do that is to be out there wetting a line.
    I'm very much a novice when it comes to Bass fishing but I do a lot of freshwater lure fishing and as far as I'm concerned the basics are just the same, know the fish's habits, know your lures and know the area you are fishing. Once you've sussed that bit out then then you are half way there, plus it would be boring if it was easy!
    I'll have a bunch of Bass lures in soon that I want to try out, once they arrive we'll head over to the beach/rocks for chuck about if you like. I really don't expect anything at the moment but it's a good excuse to practise your casting, try some different lures and get some fresh air :yes:

19. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

i'm for that lol 3 crowd??? :whistle:

20. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Only if you let me us that £20 X-Rap of yours :wink: