1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

multiplier for plug rod

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by mike_, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Sweet :cool: Hopefully they'll produce the goods this season.

I like the look of the Do-Rum 100 :yes: So many lures and not enough cash :cry: :cry:

2. mike_

mike_ New Member

yes you two are anoraks :yes: :laugh: it is a wind-cheater , i have only caught one fish this season on a lure -10pts to the one who guesses which lure it was on from the pics.

mike

3. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

I'm going for the outsider, the deep diver on the second pick (middle lure) :wink:

4. mike_

mike_ New Member

:no: :laugh:

i will give you a clue had a 30grm lead 3ft in front of it :wink:

mike

5. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

got to be the Rapala F-7(?) in Firetiger, I'll get it right sooner or later :canadian:

6. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

i hope they do too at thick end of 30quid!!lol its not a lure i'm familiar with i'm afraid. i've tied a few of me own leadheads to see how they work,they're cheap enough for me to afford to loose a few so hopefully they'll work well an i wont be heartbroken when it gets swallowed by the tackle hungry sea.
    i'll go for the supersize rapala firetiger at the bottom of pic 2 lol :gum: and i think it was a lizzard fish you first caught with it whilst abroad on ya jollies, any prizes for correct guess?lol

7. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Come on Mike, which one?! the tension is killing us :whistle:

If it's the Firetiger then I win because I picked it 66secs before you Phil :tease: :whistle:

8. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

lol i gotta couple of rapala magnums in the firetiger both floating and countdown and they're well tough for hittin stuff...come on tell us :wounded:

9. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

i tried posting but you's kept puttin a post up and i'm only on dial up not broad band and me comps 50yr old and our lass rang me... :whistle: lol

10. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

right o :whatever: :butt: worst bit is we'll both be wrong! :cry: :cry: :crazy:

I'll be order some floating Magnums (14's & 18's) shortly, looking forward to giving them a go.

11. mike_

mike_ New Member

yep the little fire tigger- no fighting who got the 10 pts lol - ok for 20pts what fish was caught :laugh:- aint you heathens watching BORO on the tv :angry: :laugh:- its extra time now :scare:

mike

12. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Sweet! I won 10pts!! :canadian: :canadian: :canadian: :canadian:

Right then I'm going for gold, I reckon it was a Mackerel Lizard Fish :nerd:

13. mike_

mike_ New Member

:no: sam (may have to take 10pts away :laugh:)

a clue wasnt in this country (i am so kind lol)

mike

14. Hammy

Hammy New Member

I think I'll be relying on this - found it in my box of 'things I will never ever use but can't bear to part with' :embarrass:

[​IMG]

15. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

^^^ whats that!? a peanut shell????lol
    was it a LIZARD FISH?i'm sure you could award me 20000000 points to beat sambo after all my secret tips i've given lol...and i'm tellin the truth about me dial up and the posting bit... :embarrass:

16. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

According to Google that is a Jimmy Carter "Peanut" Lure from 1977 :surprise:

That's one for the Antiques Roadshow!

I reckon my 'expert' ( :embarrass:) advice would be worth at least 11pts so I'm still 1pt ahead :cool: :cool: :canadian: :canadian: WHO'S THE DADDY! :embarrass:

17. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

rite.......i've struck you offaf my prototype lure list mwahahahahahaha :evil: :laugh: :tease:

18. mike_

mike_ New Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

it was a lizzard fish :scare: weird looking things

mike

19. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

yahoo!!!!! i win!!!!!! lol

20. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

chew on this sambo... :butt: lol :laugh: