1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

most time online

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by Ringer, Feb 18, 2007.

1. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

most time spent online on this forum

Baramundi Bob 2d 15h 59m
    steerser 1d 3h 49m
    Dav 12h 38m
    Ramrod 12h 29m
    Ringer 11h 3m
    Lobbers 7h 55m
    seabass 7h 51m
    mww 7h 20m
    mikefish 7h 12m
    uggy 5h 4m

:D ::) ;)

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

I quite often leave the machine on all day so will show as logged in. Steerser does seem to spoend a lot of time browsing though doesnt he. :(

Maybe he should change his name to peeping John ;D

3. Dav

Dav Rockling

Like glen says , my maching is virtually on all day and whitby site is always minimised,so thats why im up there with the best lol.... in saying that i think its becoming one of the bettter forums , thanks to the commitment of glen ,,,cheers .....great site....alot of pple ive spoke to use this site one of them being kelpster last night , just hope it doesnt go very quiet during the summer as they normally do , i mainly lure fish in fresh water during the summer but now ive just joined salty club i,ll be doing more sea fishing during summer so i,ll be posting reg just hope everyone else does ....

4. Baramundi Bob

Hi Dav, Im hoping for lots of reports in the summer. I know everyone mackerel fishes so we want to hear about that. Im hoping lobbers will get us loads of pics of their club matches. Im interested as I hear Saltburn are going to run some pegged matches organised by Bernard Westgarth so that will be something I would love to read about. Mww CPS and their mate Mick will be at the tope and bass in their boat and who knows ? CPS has threatened to bring the boat up to Whitby and have a blast at the porbeagles - perhaps on a spinning rod so that will create interest. Ringer, steerser and Acko have small boats and then there are the charter skippers festivals, filey open fishing matches, filey and scarborough festivals, and I'm hoping Ramrod is gonna crack some tope at Bemmo.

Even if I'm here posting on my own there will be things to read. ;D ;D

:( :(

5. Dav

Dav Rockling

My mate has a 17ft dory now fully kitted ,plus another 2 which he`s doing up to sell , so well hopefully be having a crack at the bass and what ever else we come across, we had a few trips in the tees trolling and plugging spinning for pike and perch etc , which is quite fun . so hopefully sll going well i,l be posting a few reports , disasters lol...
    regarding pegged matches , just looked through schedule and theres 10 pegged matches ,from may through to septmber , looking forward to participating in them too.....

6. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

:( :( You did mean tope and not rope Glen? :eek: This also shows how much time our lass spends watching soaps!

7. Baramundi Bob

8. cod master

cod master New Member

ive ben on 6 hours and 13 mins