1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

more fishy travels coming up

Discussion in 'All Time Best Topics' started by newdave, Feb 29, 2012.

1. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

awesome stuff

2. Dav

Dav Rockling

Awsome dave , Looking forward to the rest of your travels , Nice brown trout too . :yes:. Hope yous enjoy the rest of your hols..

3. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Beautiful photos bud, love the first one of you both. Borrowed the house keys off yer Dad, can you bring some single malt home as you've ran out, also what day does the re-cycling need to be out. P.s. Fi says the wine rack is looking empty too. Pps, have you still got your diving gear as I seem to have misplaced the landrover somewhere around the low water mark at Boggle Hole. Ppps, cats are fine, all six of them :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

4. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dave's lucky to have such a good mate as Ken, always looking out for him :cheesy:

5. newdave

newdave Guest

The trip to Patagonia is now just a memory, Marion his back in the UK sorting out a months washing & restocking the wine rack after Kens visit :wink:I am back to work in Brazil. I have updated the Blog & some photos on Flickr
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/16125012@N05/sets/72157629380152158/
    http://travelwithado.blogspot.com/
    I can highly recomend Patagonia as one of the last wild places on earth & some of the friendliest people you could meet although some knowledge of spanish is a definate advantage.
    on two seperate trips we paddled about 230km spread over 9 days with 8 nights camping :cool:
    not much fishing although a few troot on mepps, might just learn how to work a fly rod for next time.

A few snaps here, the rest are on Flikr
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Awesome pictures Dave. Living the dream.

7. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

How does nature make things like that :confused:

That mountain in the first pic is something special dave.
    My favourite pic though is the one with the boat in the foreground, top banana!

8. Howard

Howard Blenny

Dont rush back Dave theres bugger all doing back on your home grounds.