1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

more fishy travels coming up

Discussion in 'All Time Best Topics' started by newdave, Feb 29, 2012.

1. newdave

newdave Guest

Myself & my good lady are off on another trip of a lifetime, but as this will be a varied journey which may or may not include pictures of fish,

I have decied to create a bit of a blogg to piss my mates off let my mates keep up to date with our travels. I have a head start working in Brazil & Marion is travelling out to meet me in Buenos Aires before we set of on a months trecking & kayaking around Argentina/Chile.

please feel free to watch our adventure which hopefully will include a monster Salmon at some stage. :cool: see you all in the spring

http://travelwithado.blogspot.com/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bucko

bucko New Member

3. newdave

newdave Guest

4. bucko

bucko New Member

Not so sure on spinning/plugging gear they use out there Dave- but I'd imagine that Flying C's might be worth popping in the bag.
    Some mouthwatering sights here:

http://www.patagoniaflies.com/

5. ShArK

ShArK Blenny

6. Howard

Howard Blenny

Have a great time D. Look forward to seeing you on the home hunting grounds later in the year.
    Maybe BUZZ will put himself forward if any translation problems arise after all your leaving him all your early Flamborough pickings.

7. Welsh wizard

Welsh wizard if you don't know you don't need to know

Bore da dave and marion have a good trip

8. cps

cps Rockling

its a hard life dave but someone has to do it :laugh:
    you know you should have had 4 kids then you woiuld be like the rest of us
    SKINT :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

9. I'm skint and I've only got 2 !!

They are girls though

:wink:

10. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Sounds awesome Dave, already looking forward to the report

11. newdave

newdave Guest

dont worry Chris, I am sure you will get just as much pleasure financing there gap year when they tell you they want to backpack around south america :yes:

Just arrive in Argentina today, looks good so far but wont be on the water until Sunday

12. cps

cps Rockling

dont rub it in , think i will be sharpening the bow a bit more on the new boa to make sure it cuts then dorados clean in half instead of just a fracture lol

13. newdave

newdave Guest

just put some stuff on the Blogg, afraid i am strugling to keep up, still about a week behind and we are heading off on another Kayak trip tomorrow. managed a few fish on the first trip, best a Brown trout around 4lb. we are now down in Puerto Natales which is a slighly more scenic version of Lerwick, but just as windy, hope it eases fpr tomorrow otherwise my good lady might be a tad unhappy ::)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. andym

andym Rockling

Stunning pics Dave

15. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

WOW! What a stunning place, must be a joy paddling around there :yes:

16. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Makes me wonder why I,m festering in Scarborough :sick: looks stunning.

Weather just starting to pick up here dave, and hedges starting to leaf up so it might be safe for you to come home soon :cheesy:

17. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Oh come on Ray have you not seen the sunset over Barrowcliffe, and the sweeping views of Dale Edge? As for our cuisine you can't beat a large Doner with extra chilli at Kebab Land - and knowing Spawney he'll be missing both :educated:

18. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

[/quote]

Oh come on Ray have you not seen the sunset over Barrowcliffe, and the sweeping views of Dale Edge? As for our cuisine you can't beat a large Doner with extra chilli at Kebab Land - and knowing Spawney he'll be missing both :educated:

[/quote
    best laugh ive had this week molester :laugh: :laugh:

certainly does look stunning dave,paddling around there isn't gonna get your potatoes in though :whistle:

19. robq

robq Rockling

the 2nd pic says it all Dave :yes:

Have a good time the missus and yourself :yes:

Looking forward to the next instalment :happy:

20. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Nice 1 dave, agree with rob the 2nd pic is fantastic.................