1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Doubles, PB's & Another 20lber! - Mistress

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Fishy Rich, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

Its been a mixed week on board Mistress, fishing has been, well, fishing, ups and downs, some good days and some not so good days. The factor being though, the better anglers always getting plenty to take with them.

We've seen some great fish again this week though with new PBs for a lucky few, and another 20lb Ling, there seems to be a few about this year.

Bucko from the forum came with us to help and wet a line through the day, which was hard work, but managed to nail a double figure cod, and beat his PB with a ling of 12lb 8oz
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rob on the same trip lost a belter when his clip opened up and straightened out, but he still managed a few more and got another into double figures
    [​IMG]

Matt and the boys from york joined me the other day and again we managed some cracking fish into double figures and another 20lb Ling when we fished a few wrecks.

Matt with a nice cod
    [​IMG]

Matt & Jamie with a double a piece on the same drift, one went 13lb and the other 11lb
    [​IMG]

Ash with a nice cod
    [​IMG]

I dropped a Sardine and nailed this 20lber
    [​IMG]

Cheers

Rich

2. bucko

bucko New Member

Top day out Rich- great stamp of fish on a difficult day!

3. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Nice fish there rich. Well done mate

4. MandolinBanjo

MandolinBanjo Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Re: More Doubles, PB's & Another 20lber! - Mistress

Spot on fish there!

5. stickman

stickman There's a difference between fishing and catching!

No mackerel about Rich - having to use sardines?

Nice fish there though - well done Bucko and the other lads :D

I was hoping to sneak another day out but my mum's quite poorly in hospital so fishing's taking a back seat at the moment :(

6. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

I thought id try the sardines, Keith, loads of mackerel about to be honest. sorry to hear about your mum mate, the fish will still be waiting for you when shes better. take care bud

7. Chris Gibson

Chris Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Nice fish rich been lookin on your site for availability for festival will giv u a call..... Getting apt of nice fish on mistress lately .... Keep up the good work..

8. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

always work my socks off mate, youve sailed with me and know that. them bigguns are always there to be caught and most of the time the better anglers nobble em!