1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Double Figure Cod Today On Sea-Otter 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, May 6, 2014.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

On Sea Otter 2 we had one my long standing regular teams on today, Dave baratts team from ripon.

Dave and lads have been fishing with me for as long as i can remember and daves brother paul is past spring festival winner winning with a 16lb cod .

The forcast today was for fairly light winds and that was just what it was a lovelly day at sea warm sunshine and some good fishing for the lads a slightly different day from yesterday buts thats fishing the lads were soon into the fish shads did best but squid also fished ok but it was the very last drop of the day on our way back inshore that the biggist cod of the day came aboard and on a wreck just a couple of mile off a really nice fish just going into double figures mick had allready took the lead with a cod around 8lb but did it in style with his 10lber .

Some shots from today

Paul holding this fish is past spring festival winnwith a 16lb cod

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These two belters came up together.

[​IMG]

Mick on the right took the lead in the sweep but then he got this one to fisnish the day his 10lb cod.

[​IMG]

All in all a great day for the lads a lot more to come.

paul.

2. jackling

jackling Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Plenty more nice fish Paul ,
    "You could find em in a field"
    ????