1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monday Another Cracking Days Fishing On Sea-Otter 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Jun 24, 2014.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Once again some really nice fish the lads and and regular lady Debbie oswold got right Amoung the cod .

Neil is on a few days this week in the festival he had a stormer yesterday full report later .

Attached Files:

2. driffangler

driffangler Hull City A.F.C "Come on u Tigers"

Re: Monday Another Belting Day On Sea-Otter 2

Was a great day with Paul again, once again the skipper worked his socks off to keep us on the fish everyone on board had plenty of fish to take home mainly cod of a good stamp plenty in the 5lb-8lb bracket, with the odd ling thrown in nothing massive but i managed to sneak the best of the day at 10lb 1oz to win the boat sweep and claim 3rd in the daily prize list.
    Water looked very clear in the morning and i think that's when we had the most of our fish the breeze with tide in the afternoon pushed us on at nearly 2 knots on the drift which made presentation difficult but everyone still got among the fish, think it was fair to say that the rhubarb and custard sidewinders took there fair share of fish, although i also had success on my personal favorite shad the storm Firetiger.

Good luck to all fishing the festival think its only gonna get better over these next few weeks if we get a good calm spell, wish i was out again but that's me done now until August :(
    jason.

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Jason it did fish well mate and the drift in the afternoon was fast but everybody onboard worked there socks off and the fish just kept coming some more snaps from yesterday .

Regular girl debbie oswold debbie has turned into something of a pro on the boat scene she kicks the lads arses well done debbie .

[​IMG]

John holder gets another cracking cod john fished really well .

[​IMG]

The lads filleting on the way home

[​IMG]

paul.

4. Debs

Debs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Thanks for another cracking day Paul! ;D

We both had a brilliant day and well done again to Jason for the lovely Ling 8)

Good luck to all in the festival... gutted can't get out again before the end but we'll see you in July - already looking forward to it.

Debbie

5. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Thanks Debbie glad you enjoyed your day the first 3 days of the competition the fishing on sea otter 2 has been the same excellent we are just a little but unlucky in not nailing that big one so fingers crossed it all to play for .

Paul

6. johnny big revs

johnny big revs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

thanks again for a spot on day paul, roll on monday for a big un ! john

7. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

A few of the lads have been on all week and had some great fishing richard mower has had a 1st and 2nd in the dailys richards last day today.

Richard with his winning fish.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Looks like it should be ok john crap today butok again tommorow so fingers crossed mate for the big one stacks of fish again yesterday the lings have come out ot play the big one awaits.

paul.