1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boat Fishing mistress

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by scrubbs, Aug 7, 2018.

1. scrubbs

scrubbs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Had session with Rich on the mistress, set off on a loverly morning :) went for macky to start for bait but they weren't exactly jumping in the boat, They were a bit later, with a couple of nice pollack getting cuaght on the daylights aimed at the macky, One of the guys got hooked it to something quite bgig but only to lose it half way up. The cod seemed to be a good size and not many under size. We tried wrecks and rough ground at different times of the tide. We also had a bash for some pollack quite close in. All in all a good day, I took home 2 nice ling and about 8 cod, But I wasnt trying very hard.:D Fish were caught on hokkias, shads and single hook baits rigs. He has been running father and son or dads and lads sessions on a tuesday as well either 9am till 3pm or a 2 hour evening trip.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

nice report there thinking of a boat trip myself

3. scrubbs

scrubbs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I'll probably going beginning of sept, well worth a trip with Rich.