1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mistress - Uptide & Ground Fishing This Week

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Fishy Rich, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

Despite the poor weather this week, we have managed a few trips out, considering the swell we have and conditions, we had a crack at the Uptiding too.

I did make a balls up with my camera battery being flat, then leaving it on the boat, but we have had some great sport. both wrecks and ground offshore producing good numbers of fish for out anglers,

Young Zak has started fishing with his grandad and seems to nail a good few each time he comes, the other day no exception, his best nudging the scales into double figures, the rest of the lads caught plenty too, the mackerel were also still present in drove proportions!

[​IMG]

The uptiding has already been throwing out some quality fish with us taking cod upto 7lb inshore, in places I wouldnt expect to see them! non the less the average size so far has been up this year on last, with plenty of fish in the 3lb-6lb range. Its looking like its going to be a belter for the uptide season. we're taking bookings for the uptide festival now with a few better tides still remaining, if you fancy a go give me a call on 07977 436903

cheers Rich