1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boat Fishing mistress night fishing

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by scrubbs, Dec 23, 2017.

1. scrubbs

scrubbs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Thought I would put a couple of lines about fishing last night with Rich Cope on the "Mistress".
    It was an uptiding session. 7 of us set off from the landing opposite the Angel about 10 to six.
    we were soon heading out in the dark to the first mark. Soon into fish, bait used was cart, cart wings, mussel,squid, worm. various combinations worked didn't seem to me anything catching better than the other. Rich on top of his game to give us a good nights fishing. Moved a couple of times to take advantage of the tide each time we moved we were into fish. Not hectic , but steady away all night.
    I took home 7 fish all over 40cm including a lovely big whiting. I probably threw back the same amount that were either lip hooked or just size. ( or bleggs :rolleyes:) I managed to bust my shimano beastmaster trying to free it from the bottom :mad: but I'll see if I can repair it. Other than that an excellent nights fishing and a quiet run home back to the boro.

have a Nappy Crust miss and a peas full nude. yeah :cool::p:D

2. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

nice well done to you on your catch and brill idea night fishing on a boat