1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boat Fishing misstress

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by antwat, Dec 4, 2015.

Tags:
  1. antwat

antwat Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

got out yesterday uptiding on mistress with rich had 45lb of cod on a very low tide,had 52lb on last trip and 120lb wrecking on trip before , great fishing well worth a go cheers to rich for putting on the fish again, if you haven't tried it give it a go , great sport and some cracking fish to 9lb.

• Like Like x 1
  2. scrubbs

scrubbs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I was out with Rich last week, had a good day. not as frantic as last month but still took home plenty of fish,
    I am due out on the 12th, still looking for the big one to win the money in his competition he is running. can't wait:D:D :cool:
    I think there is a ladies prize and a junior prize still up for grabs as well.;)
    He certainly got some new marks on that plotter,gismo,thingy showing up in 3d on the screen.

3. ivan

ivan Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done Peter. Keep your fingers crossed for some decent weather, I'm sure your determination will pay off. Merry Xmas. Ivan. ......

• Like Like x 1
  4. scrubbs

thanks Ivan, hope you have a peaceful xmas.... when do you plan on going again? spring time festival ? whenever that is??

5. ivan

Yes I will be fishing the festival, I will get Christmas out of the way then get some dates booked. So we might bump into each other again.

• Like Like x 1
  6. scrubbs

Hopefully I will see you next year. I'll get in touch with Rich in spring to see what days you have got booked so we can get together:)

7. scrubbs

2016 dates are up on the W.C.S..A. site , first one is 2 to 14th april :D

8. ivan

Thanks Peter.