1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I believe Jill and sandy should get a shout out on this forum as they have been sponsors 2 years running and a thanks because when we went in last night for the weigh in there was a lovely hot soup (spot on after a good day at sea) friendly staff and great beer
    It's because of places like middle earth and Jill and sandy and numerous other businesses from the whitby area that these events can take place so instead of getting straight off after your days fishing take 30 min to grab a bite and a swift pint. Show your support of there business as they shown support In fishing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. stickman

stickman There's a difference between fishing and catching!

I went in for the first time last night, after the weigh-in. I resisted the soup as I knew my wife would have tea on when I got home - but a pint of shandy after a good wash in the (very clean) Gents was very welcome :)

If I lived in Whitby I'd definitely be in there more often as it looked like a smashing pub!

3. robq

robq Rockling

I have to agree :)

The soup was more like a stew, with thick cut buttered bread was awesome 8) I had to have 2 cups washed down with a few kronenbourgs :)

Very nice thanks :)

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Yes perry a massive Thankyou to the middle earth they give £500 towards the competition which is great they are one of our sponsors who make this event possible on e again a big Thankyou .

Paul

5. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

Jill, Sandy and the bar staff do a sterling job, Ive been a regular in the Middle now for a good few years. you wont find a warmer welcome, please guys, show a bit of support, its understandable that some you have to drive, they also sell tea and coffee as well.

The soup has been great and i think now the weather is cooling a bit it will be most welcome at the end of the day!

Thanks again to Jill, Sandy and the barstaff for your continues support of this competition :)

6. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Rich ask them about when I climbed up drainpipe with a kebab was funny as fook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk