1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MEGA DAYS COD FISHING AND A SHORT VIDEO ON SEA-OTTER 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Sep 1, 2015.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

With the massive tides over the last few days and at this time of the year the wrecks on 15-20 mile stream seem to come alive the inshore wrecks has been explosive this summer but in august going into september on the big tides the wrecks around the 15-20 mile stream seem to go mental .

On sunday Paul Bradshaw and the boys hit the jackpot fishing like they have never experienced one guy in the party said it must over 20 years since he saw fishing as good it was just non stop action a fish a drop the shads were hammering them and i honestly think if you had put 6 hooks on you would have got them 6 at time one at a time on the shad was great sport plus the lads returned a lot it was just mental in 2 hours the lads had caught enough so we set off for home dave my crewman then had the task of trying to get the lads fish fillieted by the time we got back to the harbour a couple wanted to take them home whole which i found to be a litte crazy as in my book better to leave the the heads etc and take prime fillets home but there yo are are everybody to there own.

Here a very short video of the lads getting ready for my crewman dave to start filliting the lads fish.

And the lads at the end of the day with just a few of there fish a propper red letter day for these boys.

[​IMG]

paul.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. robq

robq Rockling

Looks like the fishing is coming alive just as the northerlies arrive to spoil the party ::)

We're booked on for monday so fingers crossed ! The forecast doesn't look good though :(

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Rob the water was gin mate it's being fishing it's nutts off Sunday was mad literally as many fish as you wanted but to be honest there has been quite a few days this summer where the fishing had been very very good indeed let's hope it's still fishing after these northerlies.

Paul

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Will the shore fishing be any good Paul with the north wind

5. Mick Gibson

Mick Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hellfire Paul, you sure that you didn't drop a trawler net :) let's hope the fishing keeps up for the festival

6. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

I am sure simon if you have some crab you could have a ball .

paul.

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

I keep looking for a like button. What has facebook turned us into.

8. Glenn Kilpatrick

Glenn Kilpatrick Blenny Staff Member