1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

maver poles for sale with photo's

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by NorthWestern, Aug 1, 2013.

1. NorthWestern

NorthWestern Blenny

i have two maver poles for sale.

16M maver medusa comes with 2 top kits, No 3 section has a clean break (can be repaid). but has a section that replaces No3 and No4 section, it stiffens the pole up nicely.

16M maver performance ascension, think this has 3 top kits,cupping kit, has a repaid to no4 section but does not affect the pole in anyway. also has a sections that can replace No3 and No4 to stiffen the pole.

open to sensible offers on the poles. would consider swapping for a beach rod and reel.

Jason

ascension pole

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    repaired section

[​IMG]

Maver medusa pole

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    broken section.

2. Jem

Jem Blenny

Re: maver poles for sale

Any chance of pictures of both poles and the repaired section and damaged section of each pole please? And what sort of price range offer are you looking at?

3. NorthWestern

NorthWestern Blenny

Re: maver poles for sale

will stick some pictures on tonight or in the morning mate, not sure of a price really. i suppose as long as a get enough for a decent beach rod.

4. NorthWestern

NorthWestern Blenny

bump :cheesy:

5. trout and salmon

trout and salmon a silver salmon would be nice

How much u want for the maduser mate

6. NorthWestern

NorthWestern Blenny

make me a offer mate, all i am after is selling them to buy a beach rod for this winter

7. NorthWestern

NorthWestern Blenny