1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Massive days uptiding on TROT-ON

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Platypus Boy, Nov 11, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Platypus Boy

Platypus Boy Blenny

Today was a bit of a special day uptiding, it's the first time we have managed to get to sea due to bad weather and boy did we make up for it !
    Myself and Middlesbrough lad Ian Vickers managed a massive 135lb bag of fish between us, I'm shattered to be honest I will post a full report and pictures tomorrow evening after tomorrow's fishing here's a couple from today's action Paul still has places available for the remainder of the festival please call 07766995847 image.png image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.png image.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. navmanfish

navmanfish Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done on getting out.

similar stamp of fish we've been getting close in, 30-35 ft.

but looks like a wait for smaller boat users but a better

f/cast for beach etc.

been clear enough for shads etc on the drift for us.

3. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Nice one Per.

4. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Great catch for u both. Well done perry and platypus. Great result

5. Harlo from Darlo

Harlo from Darlo Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

The 50 cod Challenge is from the shore only Perry ;-).I bet filliting all those used up some precious drinking time .Well done mate now get back on the rigs to give us mere mortals a chance

6. david blake

david blake Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done lads just shows that there about just need to be there when on the feed,as you boys were