1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MAP 501 16m pole

Discussion in 'North East Fresh Water Fishing' started by LEONFR, Oct 18, 2013.

1. LEONFR

LEONFR New Member

FOR SALE! Brand new MAP 501 16m pole! The pole itself is brand new so has never been used! The pole comes with 7 top kits which have been used for two months but are still in great condition! There are no chips,cracks or breakages in the pole as it is brand new!

The pole is supplied with 5 match kits which are all fitted with Preston pulla bungs! The match kits are fitted with Preston 13h, Preston 14h, map solid 14 latex,daiwa white hydro! one of the match kits is totally brand new so has no elastic in! The pole also comes with a power kit which has been drilled to be a side pulla and is fitted with orange vespe hollow elastic! The pole comes complete with cupping kit and cup! The pole is also supplied with 2 mini extensions which are handy for sitting on or fishing up to banks on snake lakes! The pole is also supplied in protective tubes as well as a holdall for the pole.

This pole is highly spoken of and many says its the best in its price bracket! It is a awesome pole! Just look at the reviews on the Internet and you will be amazed at this pole. I am asking for £780! But i am open to sensible offers! looking for a quick sale ! This pole is brand new apart from the top kits been 2 months old yet they are still in immaculate condition and supplied with great elastic! So grab yourself a bargain! I am only selling this pole as it was bought as a spare as isn't needed as I'm upgrading. Postage is available at £25 which is next day courier as well as the pole been insured!

If you've got any other questions or need any information contact my son on
    07572 456 909
    thank you

2. trout and salmon

trout and salmon a silver salmon would be nice

Hi what poles r u upgrading to mate

3. LEONFR

LEONFR New Member

Hi mate its my sons pole he is looking at maver elite 88;tricast trilogy pro 2 or daiwa tournament pro x.

4. trout and salmon

trout and salmon a silver salmon would be nice

I have an almost new Preston gxr 2001 8 tops all diawa hydro cupping kit.wondered if u fancy a deal against the map?

5. LEONFR

LEONFR New Member

No thanks mate he just wants to sell this pole and get one of the poles above.