1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. macky

macky New Member

Just read on another site that the mackrel are only 4 miles off

is that right?

mack

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Haven't heard anything Chris, but with weather as it is strange things do happen - But it would be very early.

3. macky

macky New Member

Does BC know?

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Paul says he hasn't heard anything. Ealiest he can remember them was early May. He's gonna ask the trawler lads if they've had any.

5. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

about 5 years ago me and my mate were testing our new plugging rods off the gare end, basically we were tesing a new line as , a type of fine, strong braid aswell, it was early april and was unseasonally mild, one of my mates was using a s/steel bar with a trebble to try his new set up out, when he hooked into a whiting, we were not meant to be catching fish, just used the gare end because of the deep water(no damage to line etc), well after the whitey, the fisherman in us came into play, so me and my other mate banged on a spinner.
    we had 3 mackerel, between us and several whiting, they were witnessed, but a week later our local paper said in the sea scene, "reports of a few mackerel from the south gare, but we think its a red herring", was printed, but i know different :eek:

6. macky

macky New Member

Nice 1 lobbers lol

7. smokey

smokey Rockling

Scarborough pair team had 14 boxes of herring on Tuesday,working about 3 miles off.