1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mackeral - Is there any at filey ??

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by carl, Jul 3, 2010.

1. carl

carl Blenny

hello as there been any mackeral off the brigg yet as im itching to have a go for um...
    regards carl-ecl...

2. spearson

spearson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

If there isn"t come to Skinny fill your boots

3. carl

carl Blenny

weres that m8

4. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Alright Carl!

There were a few about at Whitby tonight mate, not in great numbers mind. One geezer I spoke to even had a couple legering lugworm off East Pier

5. crabsnsnags

crabsnsnags New Member

none in any numbers at Scarborough, still waiting for them to work their way down. seems like they're enjoying whitby too much to move....

6. FileyLad

FileyLad Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

One caught off filey brigg thursday by me good size.....one caught yesterday good size but they are nearly here could see birds congregating after smaller fish pushed up by the mackerel......

7. suzuki999

suzuki999 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i was out of brid on friday and there were plenty of mackies so my guess if theyre at brid then they are at filey mate good luck
    shaun

8. backlash

backlash Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

had four last tuesday night from green rock, fished for an hour and half and had them all in a 10 min period, could see a couple of blokes in a boat getting quite a few about 80 yards off

9. carl

carl Blenny

many thanks for the replies...
    regards carl-ecl...

10. FileyLad

There were TONS of mackerel off filey brigg green rock tonight- i caught 4 and they guy next to me caught 15 ish so go go go :)

11. carl

carl Blenny

cheers for the replies lads had a go yesterday ended up wit 30 odd mackies so was well worth the journey ..
    regards carl-ecl...

12. FileyLad

I think i saw you tbh...... i was the lad that just arrived as you were leaving and took your place on the rock? it may not be you but wild guess lol