1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lugworm, seasalters and blacks for sale

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by margateboy, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Just recived my order at 8.18am this morning, top class worms will use again and again very happy

2. margateboy

margateboy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

thanks simon22, they arrived nice and early, hope you have a good trip tomorrow

3. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Most probably best to PM him and get it good luck.

4. nitra

nitra Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

margateboy,phill & trace 07548245095
    cheers dave

5. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Thanks Tracey and Phil worms arrived this morning like you said thay would. I will be ordering again soon as long as thay catch fish :tease: (Keep on pumping :vomit: :embarrass:)

Thanks Chris

6. margateboy

i can not take any more orders for next week due to a back log and i want to make sure everyone whos ordered gets theres next week w/c 8th nov - we are however able to take orders for w/c 15th Nov but will be very limited due to the tides again (lug/seasaltersd will be ok but no more blacks for a couple of weeks) unless you have already booked them

7. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Phil

I am still awaiting delivery of my order. Tracey said she would text me the tracking number yesterday but I have not received a text either. I left a voice mail for you on your land line answer machine Can you please forward the tracking number so I can chase it up
    Many Thanks
    Carl

8. dustybin

dustybin Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I.ve tried to order some from you but never had a replyand that was 2 weeks ago. Chris.

9. woody

woody New Member

have you tried ringing twice :embarrass:

10. margateboy

hi just a quick note some peoples bait wasnt sent today as i have only just got in from a and e with my little one - all i can do is apologise i have tried to to pm people involved but if i missed you im sorry - there really wasnt anything i could do in the circumstances other than apologise, i can now not send any until monday - apologies again if you have been trying to contact us this afternoon and tonight, i think my daughter spoke to a couple of you - thanks tracey

11. margateboy

hi all, trying to get all bait that has been preordered and deposits paid sent out by end of this week, will pm you all when its being sent - blacks are causing us a nightmare due to the weather but really trying to be up to date by friday

got some great big lug if any one wants any sent for delivery on wednesday £15/100 - bigger than the seasalters on average 60 lug are weighing 1lb in weight, pm asap if you want any for wed

12. ive orderd some will arrive tommorrow really nice people to deal with, will report about worms when they arrive, but carnt see any problems.

13. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

my bait has been ok , no probs atall.

14. wok

wok Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

had no probs with my orders

15. yep top class worms top class service will pay due balance in morning , will defo use again excellent service thanks again !

16. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Saw Dolphins worms tonight. Nice sized lugworms. Think it works out about £4.50 per score delivered, based on ordering 100.

17. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Thanks Phil / Tracey the worms were like you said absolute butties. Will get to the bank in the morning to pay money owed. Will order again cracking service. Thanks Chris

18. woggum

woggum [IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/Paulin

PAID FOR MY WORMS ON OCT 27TH STILL WAITING WHAT A SET OF xx THESE PEOPLE ARE PROMISE YOU THE EARTH KEEP THE xx MONEY TOTAL LET DOWN WILL LEAVE NEG FEEDBACK ON EVEY SITE I NO

19. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

How can this be, when you actually pay for the worms after you receive them. The guy does not ask for money upfront.

20. there great sent me worms i paid half i got the worms there fantastic worms ill pay other half in morning sorry phil and tracy was going down today but something came up so will pay remaining balance first thing in morning if thats ok, i will also order again great service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.