1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lost anchor !!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by madmickyb, Jul 20, 2012.

1. madmickyb

madmickyb Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

was out from filey last sunday and my mate decided to loose the anchor over the side in the bay !
    between the cobble landing and the yacht club about 150 yards out !! only in about 15ft of water !!
    4 kg folding anchor with 15foot of chain !!
    caught the chain with his foot and bang over she slipped :no:

its a long shot but drop me a pm if found !!

tightlines.......mick

2. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Mick Christmas is coming buy Den some filipper`s & a face mask then the next time you go to filey chuck him overboard and see if he can find it while you fish round the back of the Brigg did you press the M O B button on your G P S ? tightlines Alain

3. madmickyb

didnt even have the thing turned on !! we were just coasting in with our 30hp come 15hp engine running on one pot !!!lol
    on the bright side i did have a pb pollock of 7pounds :embarrass:

weve got a spare anchor we were given so i dont think den will be too keen to go jumping in looking for the other one !!

laters .....mick

4. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Mick nice fish pictures pictures please tightlines Alain

5. madmickyb

sorry mate no pictures !! left my phone in the pickup :embarrass: thats why i didnt do a report !!
    best fish was my pollock at 7pound ,dens best was a nice cod at 3 1/2 pound and took my old man for the first time and his best was a nice cod just over 3pounds !
    lots aof maccie getting in the way and i even caugh a nice sole that my old man pan fried for his supper !!lol

tightlines .....mick

6. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Mick your kidding us just aswell your Balls are in a Bag :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: