1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

London Riots

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by Baramundi Bob, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Long time since weve seen riots in london. What a surprise we have a conservative government. Wonder what will happen next year when half the country is out of work, Vat goes up, along with Petrol, Gass And Electric. Who voted this shower in.

2. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

the bloody lib dems Glen , thats who, the useless pack of spineless power hungry soft bunch of tw*ts

3. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

At least they have put a cap on non skilled immigrants coming into the country................................................oh yes silly me the rioters were all unskilled students weren't they ? ? ? Oh well back to the real world then..................

4. bucko

bucko New Member

With all the 'Trustafarians' and anarchists getting involved its like the 80's again.
    While I admire those that stand up for the people, I don't have much faith in fine art/classical studies students to 'fight my corner'.
    Still, must be nice to know that Mater and Pater can afford the best solicitors.

5. lochbois

lochbois Guest

Its Maggies millionares finally got their foot in the door.
    They sold our water last time and other public owned industries now they have come back to finish us off.
    I sat with a yound 20 year old Tory the other week in our local club.
    I told him to go home and look Maggie Thatcher and the Tories up on his computor.
    I said he wants to stop watching the Apprentice and that he would still be on £2 an hour if it wasnt for the minimum wage.
    Never seen the lad since he must have got on his bike like i told him. :laugh:

6. Slim Jim

Slim Jim Blenny

Its exactly the same as last time the conservatives got in !! The country has a massive debt from the overspending of a lengthy labour government. Something has to be done before the country goes bankrupt. You cant spend and spend when the money isnt there to start with.

7. Captainahab

Captainahab New Member

I believe that as 'Bachman Turner Overdrive'sang in 1974, 'You aint seen nothing yet'!.Once we've got over the next 4 months 'feel good factor', being spouted by the media about THE WEDDING, load of bile in my opinion, then i reckon there will be a very moody atmosphere and undercurrent throughout the country. All these price increases and pay freezes will see people spending less, which will result in more job losses in manufacturing and high street shops. The result will be more anarchy and violence erupting at demonstrations throughout the land.

8. bassman

bassman Administrator

Clegg saw the one and only chance he would ever have at sitting on the front bench with a goverment thats in power

Camrons puppet

9. lochbois

lochbois Guest

Crisis What Crisis . Supertramp. comes to mind.

10. the artist

the artist what a view , i think ill paint it or fish it

only this time we will bail the banks out with billions of pounds of our money,
    then we will just give them millions of pounds bonuses just to be nice,
    every body knows the bankers brought on this mess worldwide and guess what they are mostly TORIES .... ARSEHOLES!!!!!

11. raztus

raztus New Member

spot on slim jim - - - labour are the true criminals in all this crap, not saying cammy or cleggy men are any better theyre all fraudsters , i woulnt want the job of sorting this turd- - - - sorry brown mess we are in, but someone has to do it and yes its going to hurt, you cant keep chucking money at a sinking boat

12. Baramundi Bob

I cant see how you can lay all the blaim at labours door, every major economy in the world has been hit hard, many countires have gone bankrupt, it wasnt only our country that didnt see this one coming. The bankers are to blaim and need taking in hand, I dont think the conservatives are the people to do that, they just want to sack half the NHS, Local governement, teachers. Then put up VAT and allow the fuel, electirc and gas companies to put the boot in at the same time.

Last significant riots in this country were under thatcher with the poll tax. I think this coming summer could see far worse.

13. foo

At least we managed to keep the £ as our currency under the Labour goverment. If we had sold that out and gone over to the Euro its more than likely we would have been in the same boat as Spain,Portugal and Ireland.
    You could be right there Glenn but maybe will happen well before that.

14. madmickyb

madmickyb Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well were chucking it at ireland !! and there fooooked !! ...then were gonna have to start throwing money at the rest of europe as the euro go's down the shiiiitter ............
    the eu is a joke ...one country go's down and it drags the rest of us with it !!!
    its about time we started looking after ourselves rather than trying to act all british empire and thinking we can sort other countries problems !!

sorry rant over

15. lochbois

lochbois Guest

The Spanish took over the Alliance and Leicster.
    They have just charged me £100 because i couldnt give them a £5 payment on time.
    The same Santandra building society are welcomeing new customers with a £100.
    My £100 the thieves.
    Might as well put any money we get under the floorboards.
    Ive wrote to the manager dont suppose he will reply.

16. jacfodder

jacfodder Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Were all doomed Mr Mannering :scare:

17. Baramundi Bob

Theyve been at it again

18. something had to be done labour wouldnt take the hard decisions, this country has the biggest debt since world war 2, we carnt keep spending for every 4 quid in the country 1 quid is borrowed doesnt sound a lot but its a huge financial mess we are in.

The staggering total of Britain's national debt was laid bare yesterday - at least £2trillion, this is 2 trillion, £2,000,000,000,000 or 47.5% of GDP.

That represents £33,000 for every man, woman and child in the country.

no good bashing the torys or libdems bash labour who got us in this mess, then complain when some 1 else has to clear there mess up, the goverment has to tighten the purse strings and thats just fact no point burying your head in the sand and hopeing it will go away, money saving has got to be done right across the country.

19. newdave

newdave Guest

I was one iof them Glenn, to get rid of the lot that brought us wars that we shouldn't be in & the biggest national debt the countrys ever seen. As for students, most are a bunch of freeloading tossers down for a bit of fun and anarchy. Plod is being far to soft on em for my liking.

20. foo

"Something had to be done"..........................So its ok to burn the streets, smash up buildings and attack the royals, police and members of the public is it ???????.All adding to the spending you blame Labour for. Get a grip man.
    Fully agree with the student having the right to peaceful protest,I have had 2 go through Uni., But last nights scenes were not a protest it was Anarchy. I do not beleive it was student led either.
    The culprits should be charged with the full weight of the law. We cannot allow this to happen on our streets anymore.
    This is England not France and we beleive in freedom of speech not Anarchy....................................