1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Local lad perry hammers the cod today uptiding on sea-otter 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Mar 16, 2013.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

:cheesy: Lots more sea otter 2 catch reports listed here.

Sea Otter 2 Gallery Here.

With the forcast being very iffy today the only option today was the uptiding and it was local man perry frankland which showed the lads just how to catch cod at ankhor perry had all baits known to man with him and it all paid off fishing wasnt easy and all the lads got fish but perry won the sweep and ended up with a nice bag of cod.
    I had to pull out all the stops today for the lads but it all ended up well.

Regular matt from york gets his first cod .

[​IMG]

Matts mate soon followed

[​IMG]

The perry started his run.

[​IMG]

Then came another

[​IMG]

Regualar man mike edge also got in on the action.

[​IMG]

Paul got a nice cod.

[​IMG]

This man wasnt going to be left out,.

[​IMG]

Perry just kept taking fish after fish.

[​IMG]

And another.

[​IMG]

At the end of the day he ended up taking the sweep and going home nice bag of cod.

[​IMG]

paul

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

3. Baramundi Bob

4. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well Paul,
    Not bad for 2nd time boat fishing in my life, plenty of fish and fun by all,
    Seriously thou any people out there who would like to get in to boat fishing, I can recommend Paul and his boat in the highest regard, he has helped Me no end with gear style of fishing which baits where when Ect.
    I only started up again in December after 10 years away from the sport....... Defo time lost, but safe to say I am well and truly Hooked on the sport again
    Thank you again for the advice and cheers for finding the fish again in difficult conditions when no one else was catching sea otter 2 was still producing same old story :yes:

5. Baramundi Bob

Just a tip Perry. EFC ? come on kid. LUFC are the tops matey. MOT.

Good to see you enjoying the fishing again mate. We used to catch a few fish back in the old days didnt we.

6. E.F.C. FOREVER

Ha I am not getting into a debate about football on a fishing forum !!!! But who just beat the champions of the premiership yesterday :wink:
    And as for my fishing yeah loving it mate, I have more money than my pocket money all them moons ago ! So can manage a bit more now, and I am taking a shine to sea otter 2 u nd I know Paul's been at it since Jesus was a kid (not saying your old killer) :happy:
    but it's good to know ya skipper can find the areas needed like its his back yard congratulations on such a good site aswell when I first started again I scanned your cod fishing sections bait Ect and jogged my memory and learnt me a bit more,
    Cheers

7. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Cheers perry glad you enjoyed your day your shore fishing skills paid off with the uptiding anybody who loves the shore fishing will allmost defernetly like uptiding its a bit like fishing off the shore same sort of rigs and good baits but off a boat i suppose thats why i enjoy uptiding so much plus i love the wrecking job as well.

paul.

8. E.F.C. FOREVER

Yeah cheers Paul it is like ya shore fishing just off a boat ! And as for the wrecking job ........ Can not wait , I will give you a shout next time I am home me mate Ben wants in on fish aswell ;-)

9. Baramundi Bob