1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little cod with a big cast.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Jellyworm, May 16, 2010.

1. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Just a quick post to say well done to Luke (littlecod).....on his debut on the tournament field he did an impressive 190yds+ cast.

Well done Luke.

2. dw1980

dw1980 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

:yes: very well done luke!!! 190 yards is some goin :cool: :cool:.

3. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i was happy with 178 yds on thursday 190 is realy good going well done lad

4. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Well done Luke you made duckster sick Ha Ha he should stick to eating pies hope to see you at kirkleathem tournament next sunday (you can borrow the reel anytime ) bring some line with you (only kidding) tightlines Alain

5. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

As Luke does not always get on the et. This is what he would like to say.

A big thanks for everyone that helped me. And a really big thank you to ducky for teaching me to cast :laugh:

Well done Luke. I only managed 170,

And thanks to everyone that gave me help, god knows I need it, but unlike willybentitandcracketoffalot. Blaming the line, you sound like a racing driver alain. :laugh: :laugh: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :laugh:

6. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Well done to Luke on a cracking cast, that is some cast for a little fella about 8 stone wet through, :yes: i am still recovering from my crabbing session over the west coast, :hurt: dont think i could lift a rod let alone cast :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

7. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Duckster you teaching Luke to cast i think not you need to sit Luke on your knee and get some pies into him hells bells when he weighs 10 stone he ll whack a lead out as for my line it was the reel out of balance that was the problem Ive now got it sorted i should do better might just do the 220 this sunday Harry it can take a long time getting over crabs Ha Ha Ha ask duckster think he s still got em if not it must be the way he walks tightlines Alain

8. oddjob

oddjob Blenny

only way ducky would cast that far is if he was on top of bemo an thats because gravity does most of the work! :laugh:

9. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Well done Luke I always knew you could put a good line out, don't forget though you are a rock angler, at this time time of year your fishing will benefit from collecting a good supply of crab