1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

linconshire smoothhounding with mr mack and a big pb hound (topic has pics )

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by woody, Jul 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. woody

woody New Member

Hi guys long time since i have posted but had a run to the linconshire coast with macky , as soon as we chuked out chris had one 12,3lb and we had a steady run of fish up till high then 2 hrs lul ,
    Then half way on the ebb we had had a few more up to 11lb we wher all standing having a yarn as u do , i noticed my rod was moving slightly but the angle i was looking at it , i couldnt be sure , then the tripod went over !!! and rod plus reel was being dragged away , picked it up as soon as i hit it i thought this was something special , it plodded in i took it really steady when in the surf we seen the distance from the dorsal fin to the tail and thought this is a biggun !!! a few hairy moments were spent as it thrashed in the shallows , this was a hell of a hound says mr mack , followed by u jammy B"?$rd lol
    I had to straddle it to unhook it , we got it in the bag and chris pulled the scales i thought its gotta be 20lb , my jaw dropped as he said 22lb 3 oz one hell of a fish and a hell of a day !!!! i ended on 10 hounds to 22,3 chris 13 hounds to 12,3

[​IMG]

2. andym

andym Rockling

Well done on a cracking fish I'm hoping to get out on the yak and target these as they seem to never make an appearance this far up the coast

3. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

That's a cracking fish Woody well done.

4. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

awesome stuff woodster, well done matey :yes:

5. rupert

rupert Blenny

22lber - a stonking fish :yes:

6. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

nice one woody

7. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Belting fish Woodster..............

8. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Superb fish Woody well done, excellent bag of fish between the pair of you too.

9. mww

mww Rockling

...come on Woody, come clean, it was a small tope & you've been at it with tipp-ex....

seriously, well done matey, you deserve it given the trek from your neck of the woods

Mart

10. stickman

stickman There's a difference between fishing and catching!

Well done Woody - looks like you had a nice day weather-wise as well :cool:

11. N.INGLIS 28.8

N.INGLIS 28.8 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well Done Woody,great fish that bud,and good pic to.

12. congerball

congerball Blenny

What a belter, thats a cracker Woody. Nice one mate, hope youre well

13. woody

woody New Member

thanks for the replies guys , hi ben yes im good thanks how are u ? have u been up the mull this year yet ?

14. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!