1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Like Backend again

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Howard, May 8, 2017.

1. Howard

Howard Blenny

Spent half the night listening to that northerly it was as bad as it gets last night. I just hope it pushes a fish or two down having not seen a clean run one since last November shore or afloat. Unbelievable. It hasn't stopped that dredger working off Staithes . According to ais he has been at it all night. Must be crazy mad. Good luck to all giving it a go when the sea drops.

2. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Its been a month since I was last afloat but jeez it feels longer, what a shit start to the year, I just hope the summer picks up and we get to cram plenty of fishing in when it eventually comes good

Last seasons fishing seems a very very long time ago

3. Zetland

Zetland Blenny

Was on holiday most of last month and didn't miss anything. Thought I'd be straight into the fishing when I got back. Wish I could have stayed on holiday for a couple of more weeks. But it looks like the weather is going to slowly change for the better. Let's hope there's some fish when we finally get out.