1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let down by 4 anglers today they missed a belter on sea otter 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Nov 24, 2014.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Once again her we go again 4 places booked by Paul Hudson tel 07960984754 for today and for another 2 days this week didn't even bother to let me know they weren't coming absolutely shocking .

As it was the other 2 lads who were booked on with these 4 had a belter of a day today any other skippers seeing this take Knote of name and number and blacklist them .

Paul

2. scrubbs

scrubbs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

3. simon22

simon22 Rockling

It's time u insist on a deposit Paul. And for everyone. I don't think I have ever let u down but would have no problem sending money up front. Set up a PayPal account and ask people to pay 15quid per person. Or bank transfer as u won't be charged for that

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Wish I had a tenner for everytime youve posted this story, and another tenner for everytime someone says get a deposit. Id be a millionaire by now.

5. robq

robq Rockling

well done for naming and shaming Paul :)

I know steve who organises our trips always gets a deposit of us to send to you :)

if any of us drops out then we lose our deposits unless the place can be filled ! Its the way it should work

Unfortunately some people try it on and don't seem to have any morals :mad:

6. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

I deposit is only to stop you booking anybody else simon deposits are taken 95% of the time it does not cover 3 days fishing for 4 people book 4 you can turn a full boat away a card reader will ordered in morning and the time wasters or piss takers will get a very nasty shock in the future might just make think twice about hooking people about.

Book a seat on a plane or a train you pay in full time of booking not many time wasters there.

paul.

7. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Totally agree. Full cost paid if not a very good reason or notice given

8. marcbrad

marcbrad Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Wouldn't using pay pal be much easier for you Paul to take full payment ?

9. LOM

LOM Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I am happy to pay full amount up front, if weather to bad then either agree another day or money back. A verbal agreement is still a contract- sue him.
    PayPal or bank transfer best, as if I want to fish at short notice getting money to you by post in time is hard.

10. Mop The Hoople 2

Mop The Hoople 2 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

same old story unfortunately

had a belter of a day today ,

on a more positive note Paul

are you fishing down bayness area ? a couple of boats uptiding down that way Saturday

couldn't quite make boats out from misty cliff tops.

just curious for next rough up to have a go down that way & see if they come even closer inside.