1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEEEDS THRASH MAN U SCUM - Apologies to Dan (go go gadget)

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by foo, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Is it your Birthday Mike ??? Many happy returns mate and all the best for the new year too !!!

2. Captainahab

Captainahab New Member

Wonder if Beckford will now stay until after the Tottenham game?. Media reports over the weekend suggested he would be signing for the Geordies after he made his final appearance today.

3. mikefish

mikefish Blenny

big 4O glen .

I hate to say it but leeds deserved it.come on SPURS.

4. Baramundi Bob

I don't think he is going anywhere until the summer, but we will see. It would have to be one hell of a transfer fee because he is the difference between us going up or staying in Div 1.

5. Baramundi Bob

All the best mate. Life begins at 40. Well thats what they told me and Ive had nowt but bad luck since then. :cheesy: :cheesy:

6. god ov all cod

god ov all cod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

we love u man u we do we love u man u we do we love u man u we do ohhhhhhhhhh man u we love u man u ar still the better team all day long wer are liverpool in the prem or yeh no where hahahah what about boro wer are they in the prem oh yeh there not in it hahahahahaha newcastle wer are they not in the prem hahahah

7. Chris j

Chris j Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i hope you are right about beckford but the way embraced the rest of the team after the game suggests it cold be his last game .he won't sign the contract and i don't think ken will risk losing the transfer fee .probably get another million for him now , i have been a season ticket holder with my son from when he was born till he was 17 last year we even went all over the country to watch Leeds .every big game even the big champions league games.i would swap all those games just to have been there. I'm just waiting for the dk who lives opposite from me to come home ,he's a scummer and he's been to the match ,wnkr was waving his ticket at me this morning..can't wait : :yes:

8. steerser

steerser Blenny

Glory hunters..gotta love em..Loftus twinned with Salford...sounds about right..lol...

9. god ov all cod

god ov all cod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

kiss my arse

10. Baramundi Bob

No thanks !!

11. steerser

steerser Blenny

:laugh: :laugh:

12. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

What a result and what a great game to watch.

I'm still buzzing now

13. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

not even if it had a boro logo on it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

14. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hello, I've just watched the highlights, well done Leeds......a proper cup game :yes:
    Regards Ian

15. Baramundi Bob

The highlights didnt do it justice Ian. They never showed a lot of the other chances we had.

16. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

well done Leeds I was rooting for you . played very well and fully deserved the win.

17. newdave

newdave Guest

As someone who supports anyone who is playing Man U I was delighted, dont have much time for Leeds as a club now because of the Bates Dodgey dealings, but I think they have got an excellent manager who will eventually get them back to the Premiership. Bates will sell Beckford if he can talk the price up high enough & Grayson will fill the gap :yes:

18. rizla

rizla Blenny

well done leeds,great result. was listening on 5 live in the morning,no one gave them a chance as far i can remember. they'd be mad to sell beckford now or in the near future.

19. Baramundi Bob

20. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

Think it was a blessing in disguise not managing to get tickets for the match anyway :butt: