1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

last nights pig with fins

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Lobbers, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

2. Toonarmyphil

Toonarmyphil Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Cracking fish fella, Nice one. What bait did you land that on?

3. N.INGLIS 28.8

N.INGLIS 28.8 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Nice one Paul...

4. cod.ling1973

cod.ling1973 I will cast more than 100 yards one day :-)

Nice pig paul im gonna get its mother tonight ;) i can atleast dream :cheesy:

5. mike_t

mike_t Jackson Kayak Team Member

Kin ell thats a beast, cracking fish

6. michael76

michael76 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The BestEST

Class lobbers.looks bigger than a 10.nice n healthy.well done.

7. woody

woody New Member

cracking fish matey !!!

8. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Well done lobberuni that's a fine fish mate. Nice to see you enjoying the moment too :happy:

9. fileybrigg

fileybrigg Blenny

Well done king cod the pictures say it all :happy:

10. mad mick

mad mick Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Cracking fish Paul well done

Mick

11. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

Quality fish mate. Nice to see a big smile on your face and No wonder :Yes:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

12. glassback

glassback Blenny

well done paul very nice fish mate ,keep it up mate

13. tatch1

tatch1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Very nice fish you look like one very happy chappy well done you

14. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Well done Paul......another cracking fish to add to the impressive tally you ve had. :cool:

15. Lobbers

cheers lads, its amazing the difference 2oz makes, i'd be over the moon with a 9lb 15 oz cod( :no:), but if shammy's scales said that last night i would'nt have ran round the moon twice. its the magic double of two numbers instead of one, a 10lb cod is a rare thing nowadays from the shore, it was 2007 i got my last off the east pier, ive had fish in the past over 10lb , witch i was like yeah another double, like it was the norm to get a 11 or 12 pounder in the years previous including five over ten pound in one year, dont get me wrong they were a buzz, one of them was in april for fooooooks sake. its been 5 1/2 years since red dalek 10lb 5oz cod, had loads very very close , but that fish last night easy on parr with weighing in my first double in a match, saltburn club, cod festival, it dikced everyone , to top it off i had a double the night before from the same spot :yes:

after losing a sow off the streetlight cliff shot earlier last week, my mate jeff getting a 9lb 10 oz from cowbar gully, jon nix had an 8lber off streetlight, i had an 8lber off jetty and lost a good one next cast, and on way off home frazer has a pig sat at bottom of the cliff, you know to put loads hours in around these areas, and eventually you will hit a big fella. i did'nt think it would be so soon after congratulating matty on a good fish and saying spragg will be next, the next night i get a double , how mads that :yes: (its like i talk fish on to the hook), JOE :wink:

16. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

Well done bud shes a peach word on the grapevine is chris aka dolphin has been up tiding of Whitby today and had a 18/20lber

17. Lobbers

hope theres a few of them hit the shoreline benn :yes:

18. imonlycoddin

imonlycoddin Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

nice fish lobbers shes a beauty, big well done on ur 20th double :yes: :yes: :yes:

19. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!

nice plump beauty there, and i dont mean you .... :laugh: :laugh: well deserved double for the time and effort you always put in..
    well done again..
    cheers
    Paul

20. dmc

dmc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done Paul,
    Thats one cracking looking fish and well deserved,you put the effort in and reap the rewards,and you really put in the time and effort.

well done mate