1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake District Trip

Discussion in 'North East Fresh Water Fishing' started by mattylamb, Jul 12, 2008.

?

Which Weekend?

1. 26-27 July

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2-3 Aug

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. 9-10 Aug

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. 16-17 Aug

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. 23-24 Aug

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. carpyken

carpyken New Member

would love to join you on this one guys :happy:

2. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

oh sam ya git wufter :canadian:
    well i suppose we could make it september but ah's away with our lass on the 20th till the 30th pollack fishing in scotland :cheesy:
    cheers
    phil

3. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

I'll go anytime matey, early Sept would probably be a no no for me anyway I think. Beggars can't be choosers :wink:

4. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

whats with the new name??? cant call ya sweetcheeks no more :sad: oh well, suppose it'll just have to be fudge__________________
    fill in the blank folks lol :canadian:

5. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

does it rhyme with 'Knacker' Phil ? :laugh:

6. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Don't worry Phil, you can still call me sweetcheeks but only on weekends :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :vomit:

7. bucko

bucko Guest

Hmmm... This sort of carry on gives a whole new meaning to 'Plugging Session', 'Swivel', 'Long shank' and 'Poppers'. :suspious:

8. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

:laugh: :laugh:

Aye, our lass does like my 8" of wood :cool: more so cos I have a rattle chamber inside mine :cool: :tease:

9. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

note the way the 'knacker' reckons he's got 8" lol this is what too many 'blanking' sessions do to ya :canadian: all i can say is that i'm pleased he wont be travelling with me matty :scared: i always wondered why he let me go first up the rope at kettleness :surprise: it was to check out my pert little ass in me pvc lol :laugh:
    and how the hell'd ya get a rattle stuck down there!? :suspious: :confused:

10. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

:laugh: :laugh:

It's a long story :whistle: I could say it's an 8" long story but I won't :canadian:

11. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

but was the rattle 6" making 8" in total????????lol

12. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

god i'll be on forever tryin to get my karma back to normal lol