1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake District Trip

Discussion in 'North East Fresh Water Fishing' started by mattylamb, Jul 12, 2008.

?

Which Weekend?

1. 26-27 July

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2-3 Aug

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. 9-10 Aug

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. 16-17 Aug

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. 23-24 Aug

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

2. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

LOL :laugh: :laugh: I thought he was walking funny when I last saw him :suspious: :vomit:

3. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

I see we have slipped off topic again :cheesy: :canadian:

4. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

tut tut tut :no: all this talk of dodgy gloves and drifting banana boats.......
    :laugh:

5. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

so, getting back on track... is the 9-10th a defo then? and is there a pub nearby??? :crazy:

6. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

theres loads of pubs phil but we need to find a campsite first.

and then we can see if we can get sam to have a drink! :surprise:

7. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

lets tell him they ran outta apple juice lol and all they have left is beer :cheesy: maybe if we have enough to drink we wont need tents as we wont be able to find them anyways and possibly...if it turns out like most of my wild nights out...i'll raul in a bush an pass out :laugh:
    its not somewhere i know the area is it a big place??

8. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

You won't get me drinking :vomit: well, I might treat myself to a Appletiser but only one mind :cool: :nerd:

9. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

just drink Cider sam - its only apple juice anyway :ugly:

10. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Thanks but no thanks, you guys only want to get me pis#ed so I fall asleep, waking up with TW#T marker penned onto my forehead! :ugly: :hurt:

11. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

nah, we'll do that anyway, and we'll shave all your hair off, .. wait..no sorry :cheesy:

12. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

:laugh: cheeky bugger!

13. carpyken

carpyken New Member

I'll come with you guys, just let me know when :cheesy:

14. Davo

Davo Rockling

The main reason of getting you pissed Sam, is to pinch that boat load of killer lures from your car. Be careful mate, and keep your eye on them. Mind you, while you are doing so, i'll do the pilfering your tackle box. I think you need some sort of insurance for this fishing trip.

Here's hoping i can get the days off work.

15. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Aye, don't worry Dave I'll be watching those two :nerd: :suspious:

Would be good if you can make it Dave, if we are taking the yaks then you are more than welcome to have a paddle/fish from mine if fancy giving them a try out?

16. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

i'll take the van to fit all sam lures in and make off sneakily in the night...yak an all lol he'll never suspect a thing :whistle: i'll leave the rods though as he seems to have a habit of snapping them :confused: :canadian:
    so thats a possible 5 of us for now then?

17. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

so is it still on chaps??????????? :gum:

18. Davo

Davo Rockling

Hi Phil,

i'm still trying to find out if i can get the weekend off to be honest. The trouble with my work, is that the rota goes in a month ahead, so i have to try and swap shifts when something crops up like this- its difficult. I hope i can sort it out though, and make it.

19. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

no real date set as yet. Sam was on about changing to september because , and I quote "I bloody hate kids"

grumpy bugger!

20. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

I don't mind kids, just the kids that make any kind of noise that I can't stand :cheesy: :secret:

I'm happy to go whenever you all like, I'm prepared to put up with kids if it means we can do some summer surface lure fishing :wink: I think Matty and Phil will agree it's good fun :yes: