1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kayak wanted

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by Sam_bousfield, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Sam_bousfield

Sam_bousfield Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hello,
    Interested in purchasing my first kayak and was wondering if there was any available on here? Ideally looking for a job lot of someone selling all their gear together but would be willing to purchase separately. Just want to see what's available really

2. Mike Willis

Mike Willis New Member

Hi Sam
    I'm just about to sell my Kayak and all the extras. are you still looking if so take a look at my pride and joy illness forces sale. See attached file
    I've tried attaching file no joy I have an Ocean Prowler Trident 13 with seat/backrest and adjustable foot rests
    Raymarine Dragonfly Fishfinder with Navionics Silver Charts
    Raymarine CPT-60 Transom Mount Transducer
    Battery 12V
    Anchor Trolley Kit
    Feelfree Paddle
    Drag Shute
    Two Scotty Rod holders
    Heavy Duty Trolley
    Palm Floatation Jacket 50N
    All the above are in excellent condition the hull has minor scratches which you get when beached. There are no splits/cracks or dents to the hull. The Raymarine Dragonfly is brilliant with normal sonar and Chirp down vision giving more detail on what’s going on down below and the Navionics silver card is very detailed and shows your location/direction/speed all powered by a 12v battery housed in a waterproof bag. The Trolley was only purchased recently and only used once on my last. Trip. The anchor trolley was fitted by the suppliers, works great when combined with the chute. The seat is very comfortable and is adjustable to suit, Palm Floatation jacket is comfortable and does help when you flip over, and it also has a crutch strap so the jacket stays in place.
    When added together it would cost £1900 to buy new.
    All in price £1100
    I also have a GUL Code Zero Dry Suite with a separate warm lining XL. I’m 5’10, 13.5 stone and it fits me well and will fit someone slightly taller and of heavier build. It looks like new with no tear’s holes and keeps you dry, It has two zips a U shape for the main zip and a zip for when nature calls. The one piece inner lining has not been used.
    Cost when new was £325
    All in price £1300.
    If you are interested or need more info leave a post and I will get back to you

3. andym

andym Rockling

Got a brand new never been launched RTM Tempo in Ltd edition Black colour £550 if it's any use

4. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Got a tooteaga sector 135 was my girlfriends not even a year old comes with seat and paddle. £375. Very stable fishing platform

5. ShArK

ShArK Blenny

you still after one mate got a job lot everything you need