1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kayak wanted

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by jeff123, Nov 3, 2012.

Tags:
  1. jeff123

jeff123 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Im after a sit on top kayak, has anyone got one for sale please, around the £300 mark cheers jeff

2. jeff123

bit of a bump, :embarrass:

3. britling

britling Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

HI, My advice would be .... if you are after a yak, pay the extra for a decent one like ocean prowler, scupper pro or trident. You should be able to pick one up for the 500 mark. I have one which i was going to sell next season but its a bit out of your budget at 600 with fish finder PFD paddle and for 650 i would throw in a GPS nav which i paid 120 for and used only a couple of times.
    I would seriously advise a good yak though....you could try anglers afloat website if you have no luck on here.

4. Semtex Simon

Semtex Simon Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Jeff there is a lad selling a Prowler 4.1 Elite with Seat and Padlle and FishFinder for 450 on another Forum . he lives at Ulrome if you pm me your number i can forward it to him . i have also asked him to pm me his number to forward to you . I Have nothing to do with the sale just helping out if i can

5. jeff123

its a bit out my price range at the moment with xmas coming, thats a shame, thanks for trying for me, jeff

6. Semtex Simon

450 is a bargain jeff it really is . for any Kayak

never mind i hope you get sorted

7. jeff123

had to sell my gun to get that, ive price it, it is a real bargain, thanks

8. Semtex Simon

Jeff i carnt send you a Pm ?? his name is Pete and his Number is 07876233458

Simon

9. Drifter1984

Drifter1984 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

190755904063 item number for ebay perception kayak in darlinton