1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kayak update

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Jellyworm, Jun 12, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

This kayak fishing thingy has got a hold of me like nowt before, I was planning on waiting a few months to save the dosh up. However Mr bank manager has been consulted and funds authorised for collection very soon !!!

So it will be over to ROHO this week for a recce at what I will need to buy, so hope to be afloat within the next couple of weeks depending on supplies now !!!

Yeehaa, couldn t bare to waste the summer !!!

So will be looking for someone to show me the ropes once I m all kitted out.

2. robq

robq Rockling

Dont know if they have any of the ocean kayak range in stock, they didnt when I wanted one around a month ago so I got mine from wet and wild in Hull, have to say they didnt do me much of a deal though despite spending nearly £900 in total, with accesories. If you want to come and have a look at the 4.5 elite anytime just drop me a PM, If the weathers ok can even take it for a paddle at mappleton if you want.

Rob

3. jh

jh New Member

Don't waste your money on a kayak dave thay are very yesterday just arrived back from norway with details of latest craze hitting norway anglers by storm, the amfib rockhopper, details and photo's to follow after patents and import rights have been sorted. this one will really piss ramrod right off
    james

4. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Rob, rang the guy at ROHO today and he has got a prowler 13 coming in for me to go see early next week. Sorted my finances out today so should be buying all me kit over the next couple of weeks.

On top of all that our lass still getting me my new winter rock reel.....yee haaa !!

Dave.

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

You luck man. Kayak fishing sounds amazing mate I am sure you will really enjoy it. I cant believe how it is taking off. I've witnessed this develop before my own eyes with lots of the forum lads getting them. I think quints initial post inspired a few people.

Hope to keep reading all your reports in the future lads.

6. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Can,t wait to see this James ;D but one things for sure, it dosn,t matter how new it is there will be a rule somewhere in the Filey archives rendering it obselete ;D

7. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

http://www.paperboy.nl/?PID1=845R%20UI%5E2%5C%25B%3EG%2E5%3AF1OS%5EZD%2C%2DU%20HSE84%0A

8. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Mmmm......amfib rockhopper - I get the idea, if thats an endorsement fine cause on sundays match I am thinking of perching myself on "old horse" and lobbing out velvets, I know its not a flat rock but you don't need a big cast there to be amongst fish - then yakin back - is this allowed as old horse is part of the shore??

9. robq

robq Rockling

go for it Iain !! unless the rule book says otherwise

10. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Very good ringer very good, mind you with the recent offer who cares ......lol

Dave

11. jh

jh New Member

latest tests from the far north of norway are expected back sometime friday on the amfib rockhopper and if cleared by custems could be on show by as early as saterday. amfib has so far dodges all rule books thrown at it in artic circle

12. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

just a bit of fun dave.all in good taste.here's my new yak
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. rusty1

rusty1 New Member

Your going too technical ringer.

Im getting me one of these....[​IMG] and a pair of flippers.....job done ;D easy to get back up from ravenscar too :-\

Can stalk up on the fish too, theyll never suspect a nice lil dolphin will they ;D :mad:

14. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

[​IMG]

[/quote]
    Looks more like the Mary Cileste. There,s something fishy going on but I think I,ve cracked it.
    Your lass has come home on her bike.
    Found out you,ve drunk the crate of beer.
    So she,s charged up the zapper gun with the battery.
    Given you both barrels.
    Then chucked you down the manhole.

15. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

nah the picture was taken in acko's back yard so he could show me what the boat was like.i've since taken it off his hands so he can fit more crates of beer in his yard.the stun gun is to stop the grovers coming into his yard and pinching his beer. ;)

16. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

cheap set of oars needed for this boat as acko wouldn't part with his ;)
    [​IMG]