1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kayak Safety Course . New Date

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Semtex Simon, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Semtex Simon

Semtex Simon Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Kayak Safety Course . Sunday 8 th October South Landing Flamborough . Yorkshire .

due to popular demand . there will be a Kayak Safety Course as above . Run By Simon Everett who has many Years Experience as a Licenced Coach this covers all Aspect of Kayaking from Beginners to more Experienced Paddlers .

Even if you don't already own a Kayak you can still take part as Simon has a Spare Heroes on the Water Kayak that could be Loaned for the Day for a donation to a Very worthy Charity .

Course lasts All day . places are Limited and it would have to Be First Come First Serve basis as this is Advertised on other Social Media .

if you wish to book your Place please send me a PM and I will get back to you regarding Fess / times etc

Many Thanks .

Simon .

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  2. Semtex Simon

Anyone on here Intrested ?

Simon

3. worm drowner

worm drowner Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

How do I pm you Simon can't find it

Mick

4. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Click on his name on the left hand side of the page, a box will open then you need to click on "start conversation" and away you go

5. worm drowner

worm drowner Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

thanks for that Brian

6. Semtex Simon

I Have replied to your pm Mick

7. Semtex Simon

Still Places Available .

8. Semtex Simon

The Safety Course has had to be Postponed untill Further Notice as Simon Everett the Instructor has been hurt in a Motor Cycle Accident and wont be Paddling for a While . i will post any info when it becomes Available

Get Well Soon Simon Everett .

Cheers
    Simon .

9. bridman

bridman Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I would love to attend this please when its back on .

Thanks

10. Semtex Simon

The New Date will be the 8th of October if Anyone is Intrested , there are still places Available due to the Date Change .

will send you a pm Bridman

Thanks

Simon

11. rafa akbar

rafa akbar New Member

really very interesting information interesting, thank you