1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kayak Pollack on lures report 03/06/2014

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by andym, Jun 3, 2014.

1. andym

andym Rockling

Had a quick blast out on the hunt for Pollack today in between the school runs a lovely day for it had to work hard as the fish were few and far between but had a couple upto 4lb the odd Coalie but had to get them into the kayak quicker than usual as a big grey seal was like my shadow all session

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Good to see the big flock of Eiders on the outlying scaurs again too

[​IMG]

On the way back in I checked on my collapsible pots I had set on the way out only to find them full of small Coalies and a Butterfish no Crabs today

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not mega clear today but its starting to head the right way

[​IMG]

Always nice to supply your own tea

[​IMG]

2. jase

jase Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done on the fish mate, at least the water clarity is heading in the right direction to get the big boys out of the kelp :D

3. andym

andym Rockling

Cheers Jase I lost a belter to the kelp today too couldnt do anything with it

4. BeeceUK

BeeceUK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

A fine brace for the pan Andy :)

Great fishing and good to see the summer species starting to appear on our coast.

5. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Nice one Andy,

I got all my yak gear dusted down and ready to go last night intending to head out jigging around Flambro' today.....then as I've just described it to a mate....got a "big dose of couldn't be arsed".......now that I've caught sight of a few bronzed warriors showing to plugs I'm kicking myself !

Well done on nailing a few this early. 8)

6. andym

andym Rockling

Cheers its hard to get motivated at times nearly didnt bother but once out its always better than being at home wondering what if

7. jase

jase Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

you know its just one of them things with pollack fishing when you can not do anything apart from hold on and watch you line disappear........
    LOVE IT 8)

8. Tim in Yorkshire

Tim in Yorkshire Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Nice to see some good catches on the lures.

9. Davo

Davo Rockling

Nice fish them Andy. Well done getting them on the plugs.