1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kayak Fishing Targets 2014

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by andym, May 28, 2014.

1. andym

andym Rockling

Just wondering if any of the yak fishers have any specific targets or ambitions for the year ahead I'm starting to think I need a new challenge fishing from the kayak after achieving one of my targets in Wales a few weeks ago will have to get my thinking cap on

2. johnl

johnl Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Getting out would be good

3. andym

andym Rockling

I reckon if you really try you might achieve that one always good to aim high

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

You know Ive been sat here thinking about it. Almost June and not a single trip out, so yes getting on the water would be a start. My aim is a 10lb Pollack, here or on Skye.

When we go up to Skye for the second time in July (2 weeks up there) we are taking kayaks. Who knows what we could catch up there.

5. Mladds

Mladds Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

To get in on a bit of surf without falling in lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. jase

jase Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Aim to beat my pb`s and ad the species that i have not yet caught to the list, BASS being the main thorn in my side for many years.

7. andym

andym Rockling

Hoping for a big pollack too Glenn and also a local Tope and would like to get a different species of ray locally and hoping for a bigger turbot than my usual couple of pound catches

8. andym

andym Rockling

Best way to achieve that one is practice practice practice and then throw in a bit of luck too

9. andym

andym Rockling

Stick at it mate with the lures and don't neglect the shallow areas good luck beating your pb cod lol

10. Tim in Yorkshire

Tim in Yorkshire Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Bass for me too.

11. Welsh wizard

Welsh wizard if you don't know you don't need to know

Getting out and catching a few fish will do for me getting my kayak in a week or so and got a new jigging rod to try