1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kayak Fishing Section

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Over the past 12 months, along with the help of quite a few others, Ive been developing the kayak fishing secion of this website. I've tried to keep the emphasis on Kayak Fishing rather than pimp my kayak.

With the season now finished and everyone waiting in eager anticipation for next spring Im thinking again of items to enhance the kayak fishing part of the site.

This is where I need help from you guys again. If you have anything you think would enhance the site such as pictures, articles etc or you would like to see a specific feature please make a post below detailing what you would like to see.

For those unfamiliar with the kayak fishing area. Please use the following links to tak a look around.

Kayak Fishing

Gallery

Reviews

Launch Sites

Quints Article

2. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

I think that there should be a separate kayak fishing section of the forum Glenn. Either as a separate heading or a sub forum of Sea Angling. It would make it easier to see all Kayak Angling related stuff.

3. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

I dis agree Matty with that idea although I can see why you think it would be good - most lads that yak fish also shore fish and are really shore fishermen first, I think the two strands work together, and if there was a separate section some folks may miss a thread

4. newdave

newdave Guest

the other thing about separating the forum is during the winter it would be little used, if you look at the dedicated kayak sites its just incessant blather about rigging you kayak etc just to put threads on during the winter.

5. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

fair enough chaps I'm sure its been discussed before.

6. bigcod31

bigcod31 Peter Mcfarlane kaskazi dorado

I think the forum is working great, although just a new member i have read with great interest for some time now and think keeping the shore angling and kayak fishing together might generate a few more people into the sport :happy:

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

We once tried sepertae forums but people just confused and most people just used this one all the time. Its good that people have posted there thoughts and I appreciate you doing that. I was thinking more along the lines of new features or articles that people would like to see.