1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kayak fishing league banter

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by carpyken, Feb 22, 2009.

1. spud

spud New Member

Thanks for the welcome Ken :laugh:

2. newdave

newdave Guest

Ok chaps this is my strategy

just be thankfull that most of the yakkers are on a mission to capture a flounder or whiting to get some points & keep hammering away until the double figure Bass finally comes aboard, :wink: oh and a large pollock & a tope, if i tick all those boxes I might join the scratcher for a few points :laugh:

3. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

if you do your yak in the leeds unt colours you will get a better chance.

4. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

It's going to be like the first battle of St. Albans, looking forward to kicking your arse Spudders, welcome to the league pal

5. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

dont worrie about quint hes a first timer all mouth and no paddle :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

if you want to enter the league you have to pleases sponser me come on. if you dont sponser me you are not allowed to enter, £2 is all but if you can sponser me more plseae do so..

thanks john

7. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Glenn, been talking with Spud today, can we have Porbeagle shark added to the league please :whistle:

8. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

No worries Ken.

Can I have your kayak if it eats you ?

9. neil bugdol

neil bugdol Blenny

just because spuds hit his 50th post :wink: he wants a special, porbeagle shark :cool:, but why stop there, seeing as spud has a dorado maybe he could go out far enough for a great white :laugh:

10. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

sorry glenn you have one its mine if he gets eaten, it will be going to a good home ken :cheesy:

11. neil bugdol

neil bugdol Blenny

only joking about the great white, down south they`ve taken it serious :laugh:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/5017421/Shark-swims-near-surfer-in-Cornwall.html

12. PNGWIN

PNGWIN New Member

BB Now that you on your holidays do we have a final draft of the rules :hungry:. :cheesy:

13. spud

spud New Member

Quint you will have to catch me first to kick my arse move over beeb beeb :embarrass: Was trying to get over at the beginning of April but will be up at Crinon for a spot of flatty bashing. Will have to wait till later in April to make my grand entrance in the league. I'm so going to regret saying that think its going to come back to haunt me at the end of the year. Ken the porgy trip was top secret now you have posted it up we may have to really have a go. But i have that covered same tactic i used for the Skate i found that bare hooks worked a treat thats my top tip. :laugh:

14. newdave

newdave Guest

so where are the rules ? only days to go before kick off & we dont even know the shape of the ball :confused:
    come on BB show us the money :yes:

15. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

is there a book running???

16. newdave

newdave Guest

come on BB, where are the Rules ?, you must have made sure your gonna win by now :evil:

17. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Looks good Glenn, and workable :happy:

It must be possible to make a points card for the individual? Either on here or as a paper copy to keep on them. What do you think Glenn? Would need someone to design it or is that just complicating matters. :happy:

18. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Please can you put all questions in the rules topic for the time being.

19. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

i would just like to wish everyone look how is taking part :yes: :yes: .

and more inportant stay safe we want good reports not ones where the RNLI have to come out and save you cos your after the winning fish, no fish is worth your life. :no: :no: .
    good luck all

john

20. Benq23

Benq23 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

anyone going out in the opening week then, seas meant to flatten off over the next couple of days if bbc are to be belived....hope it holds out for the weekend