1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kayak fishing league banter

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by carpyken, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Just been looking through the points sheet again, for me personally some of the fish will be very difficult to locate/catch so they'll be at the bottom of the wish list so if I have spare time late on in the league I'll put the time in and target them. To be honest though I'll be happy just to be out kayak fishing, only thing I'll be doing different from last year is spend a bit more time targeting the other species. Either way I'm looking forward to it, will be interesting to see how the other anglers will be approaching there kayak fishing :nerd:

2. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

i know of a few nice gurnard spots for a 20 pointer :happy:

willing to take bribes :cheesy: :laugh:

3. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

I've already have a Gurnard mark young danny boy, so you can stick ya bribe :laugh: :laugh:

4. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

5. PNGWIN

PNGWIN New Member

Two weeks and two days to start of the league, are we going to see the full rules this week Glen. Need to plan a few trips. PNG

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Im on hols for 2 weeks from Friday so should have some more time to put some work in on this part of the site.

Ive been reviewing my strategy and am gonna start on the less desirable species to get my points on the board early. Been talking to a few of the skippers and I reckon I can knock Plaice, dogfish, soles, and thornbacks out in the first week. Then I can focus on some big cod from Killers secret 30 pounder cod mark somewhere off Saltwick Nab.

7. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

im just gonna go fishing and see what tuns up :wink:

8. PNGWIN

PNGWIN New Member

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king :whistle:

9. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

is any one running a book on the people taking part???

10. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Hmm with a match plan like that think we're stuffed :whistle: :cheesy:

11. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Watch this space :kiss: :whistle: :whistle:

12. neil bugdol

neil bugdol Blenny

don`t worry Ken, there`s only one place BB could get that lot and they don`t allow kayaks at the Deep never mind fishing it :laugh:

13. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Crafty B*gger has gone and booked a weeks leave for the begining of the compo too :suspious: :cheesy:

14. neil bugdol

neil bugdol Blenny

I`m not worried about that, just found out the Deep is shut that week for tank cleaning. Ah, no wonder he was asking about Ron Thomson waders :laugh: :laugh:

15. carpyken

carpyken New Member

:cheesy: :cheesy:

theres only one word I'll be shouting if he starts running away with the points.......

FIX :cheesy: :cheesy:

Will have to call upon the great Quintus to level the field a bit :whistle:

16. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Dunno Ken, me thinks you'll be taking a points haul with 100lb Skate and 50lb Tope :cheesy: All off Filey as well on the same day! :cool: :educated: I think we'll give Glenn a run for his money, if not then it is deffo a fix!

17. neil bugdol

neil bugdol Blenny

There`ll be no fix Ken, BB is a fair bloke and he will enforce the rules, if somebody starts to show a good lead, he`ll just disqualify them. He`s got it in the bag really :tease:

18. spud

spud New Member

49 :whistle:

19. spud

spud New Member

50 posts i think that means i can enter this league :embarrass: Live in Warrington and usually fish the North Wales coast but my plan for this year is to fish the east coast. :yes: Hope to see some of you guys out on the water come April the 1st now i just need a Gillie

20. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Sorry mate you live on the wrong side of the Pennines :tease: :cheesy: and we got enough Dorados over here thank you very much :cheesy: