1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kayak fishing - Bristol Channel and South Coast

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Smoggy in exile, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Smoggy in exile

Smoggy in exile Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I am originally from the Northeast but now living in Swindon. I fancy taking up Kayak fishing. Whitby Sea Anglers seem to have the best info on the web about this sport. Do any of you fish down South? I am a confident Kayaker but would prefer to venture out to Sea in a small group. Not bought a boat yet but I am planning to buy a Prowler 13 in the New Year. My nearest coast is the Bristol Channel but the tides look a bit tasty.

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Hi Mate,

Welcome to the site. There are a few members on here from the south and they do look in from time to time. Your right we do have a lot of very experienced kayak anglers here and I would admit there is some of the best information abou the sport if you do a site search, so I hope you stick around and keep us all informed of how it goes.

You may wish to check out the anglersafloat website as well as I believe you will find more anglers from your neck of the woods on there, but please dont desert us altogether.

3. Smoggy in exile

Smoggy in exile Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Thanks, I will check out the web site. I will let you know how I get on. Once I get into it I will try to get back up North for a float off Saltburn.