1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KAYAK COURSE - Kayak Safety, and a bit of a social gathering.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Dorado, Mar 8, 2009.

1. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Hi Sam, Matty tells me you have ballet lessons on a saturday morning so I've swapped you to sunday :kiss: :laugh:

Saturday

Glenn
    Dan
    Damo
    Benq23
    Mike33
    Jellyworm
    Kim
    P.N.Gwin
    Ken
    Bigfat

Sunday

Gary
    Dav
    Matty
    Sam
    Newyacker
    Mr Softee
    Biscuitlad
    Corkyballs
    Shammy
    Davo
    Longdog
    Lee

2. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Aye, that's right Ken. It's going well thanks very much....

[​IMG]

3. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

twinkle toes!

4. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!

sorry lads if only i had thought about it .... :laugh: :laugh: i just read the post before mine and replied without thinking....i was beginning to think me and lee could have made it on saturday or sunday after all... :sad: :sad: as he never had any football matches this weekend for a change !!!!!!! :cheesy: :cheesy:

5. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Can still squeeze you both in on the saturday if you want Sage.. :happy:

6. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!

cheers ken we would love to.... but up to now lee has a football match for definate on the sunday 26th and a re-scheduled cup match for the morning of sat 25th ... if anything changes we will certainly get in touch straight away...
    thanks
    Paul

7. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

well lads and lass that are coming to this on the saturday can come and watch me drop maybe to my death :laugh: :laugh:, so sponser me plaese

www.justgiving.com/johnduck

www.justgiving.com/jonhduck

8. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Not long now :happy: . If anyone who looks like they cannot make it let me know asap so we can let someone else have the place, anyone camping may be best to get it booked soon. :happy:

Saturday

Glenn
    Dan
    Damo
    Benq23
    Mike33
    Jellyworm
    Kim
    P.N.Gwin
    Ken
    Bigfat

Sunday

Gary
    Dav
    Matty
    Sam
    Newyacker
    Mr Softee
    Biscuitlad
    Corkyballs
    Shammy
    Davo
    Longdog
    Lee

9. PNGWIN

PNGWIN New Member

Just booked in at the site £8 per night per person, £9 with electric. PNG

10. corkyballs

corkyballs Blenny

Anyone dragging the family along to camp Saturday night ? My mob are fancying it if there'll be some other kids around. Mine are 8,6 and 6 (twins).

Ian

11. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Ye I'll be there Ian, not sure if the wife and sprog coming yet, will see closer to the time, there will be a few of us on the campsite, certainly Simon, Paul, john & Helen etc :happy: . Might put on a bbq for the saturday night :happy:

12. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

not camping but might come over to sample some of Kens cooking again!

13. biscuitlad

biscuitlad Guest

I might bring the wife and baby. He's only 5 weeks old though, so I might have to camp out of earshot of everybody else!

14. carpyken

carpyken New Member

dont let it worry you mate :wink: :happy:

15. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Only 10 days to go.....should be great fun, if anyone has problems making it shout up asap, anyone whos name isn't down and is interested in joining in we will do our damdest to squeeze you in. Cannot emphasize enough on how important it is to sit one of these, you really will learn so much :happy:

Ken

16. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

and dont for get you can see me jump 120ft into the harbor at whitby at 11.10am

www.justgiving.com/johnduck

17. kipper

kipper New Member

i hope you all have a great time-as i think you will-and learn so much. i would love to have been there but have some business in london on the saturday and will not be back till after midnight.
    i am sure what is learnt will be enthusiastically shown to others later.

18. biscuitlad

biscuitlad Guest

I might have to come up on the saturday rather than the sunday. Still hoping to fetch the campervan up.

19. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

my jump has changed time

john is doin the RNLI bunggee jump at 12.30

20. shammy

shammy New Member

sorry but i will have to pull out from the course