1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KAYAK COURSE - Kayak Safety, and a bit of a social gathering.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Dorado, Mar 8, 2009.

1. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Re: KAYAK COURSE

ok Shammy, no problem.

Ken

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Re: KAYAK COURSE

I've had a chat with a lad on the local lifeboat and they are keen to join us if they can make it. Ill pass contact details onto simon.

3. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Bit more info here:

http://anglersafloat.proboards107.com/index.cgi?board=sotdates&action=display&thread=5418

Ken

4. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Weekend 25th & 26th April

So far I think there is:

Gary
    Dav
    Matty
    Glenn
    Ken
    Newyacker
    Sage & Saturday
    Lad saturday
    Benq23 saturday
    Mr Softee, you up for it Chris?
    Mike 33
    Jellyworm & Saturday
    Kim Saturday
    P.N.Gwin
    Dan &
    Damo
    Capt. (Sam) Spro
    Biscuitlad
    Corkyballs
    Shammy
    Davo

If anyone wants to request either the saturday or sunday please do so and post it here. For anyone who cannot make it on either of these dates do shout up as it'll make room for others. I read somewhere Paul and Simon are also doing one at the Sharkatag meet too.

Ken

5. Longdog

Longdog www.didgeridooanddance.co.uk

Grrrr can't make that weekend, have a good 'un any way.

Kev

6. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

this course is the same weekend i jump, 25th what time does it start and wheres it at????

hope there is still going to be some forum support

7. cleeclive

cleeclive Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Regret Ican't make that weekend as my daughter is getting married, and I guess that is more important than my safety
    Cleeclive

8. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

The Saturday would be better for us two.

9. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Put you both down for the Saturday Dave :happy:

10. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Come on guys name the day you would prefare.

Now the hard bit - the course is £25 per person - but it will ALL be going to the local RNLI

Paul who does the course with Simon is coming up from the south coast, I'm going to accomodate them both in the caravan at Runswick for the weekend (at my own expense), I have promised them I will try and show them some good cod fishing while they are here so your help is appreciated.

This is important guys, please comfirm which day you prefare, cash will be collected on the day (or if you want you can send cheques to me now). We will all be acknowledged when its handed over to the RNLI. Not only have we the opportunity of learning loads on this course but as a group we can raise some serious cash for the RNLI.

Ken

11. Benq23

Benq23 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I'd be happy with either day (got a few days leave to use up by the end of april)
    but saturday would be my preference
    cheers

12. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Not a problem Ben, put you down for the Saturday :happy:

Ken

13. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

saturday is best for myself, not sure about Sam though

14. carpyken

carpyken New Member

ok mate, know you and Sam joined at the hip :whistle: so will put you both down for saturday, if its not good let me know :wink: :happy:

15. carpyken

carpyken New Member

So far we have:

Gary
    Dav
    Matty Saturday
    Glenn
    Ken
    Newyacker
    Sage & Saturday
    Lad saturday
    Benq23 saturday
    Mr Softee, you up for it Chris?
    Mike 33
    Jellyworm & Saturday
    Kim Saturday
    P.N.Gwin Saturday
    Dan &
    Damo
    Capt. (Sam) Spro Saturday
    Biscuitlad
    Corkyballs
    Shammy
    Davo
    Bigfat Saturday

I know this is the same weekend as Ducky does his jump, do you think we could try and be there to watch him? It must be possible?

Ken

16. neil bugdol

neil bugdol Blenny

Ken, I not bothered which day. Does any body mind if I bring a bottle of whisky, every one puts a pound in, draw one wino sorry winner and proceeds into fund for RNLI. When I say whiskey I mean Malt not cheap stuff.

17. carpyken

carpyken New Member

No problem mate, I know you are coming from West Yorks so you are more than welcome to pitch a tent close by or even bunk in our awning and make a weekend of it, maybe even get a cod or two :happy:

18. neil bugdol

neil bugdol Blenny

BL**DY hell, as some pr4tt been messing with county boundries again, I thought I lived in south yorkshire. Will be there for the weekend Ken. I`ll bring a camp fire as well, might go with them southern camp instructors :laugh: :laugh:. It`s also a BBQ.

19. carpyken

carpyken New Member

no problem mate, be a great weekend :cheesy:

20. PNGWIN

PNGWIN New Member

Ken i will be up for the weekend, have large frame tent the a few can doss in :snore: will need a hand to put up. .Andy
    PS put me down for saturnday