1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kaskazi Sea Kayaks

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

2. carpyken

carpyken New Member

I do like the idea behind the Skua ARX a sit on top with the added advantage of turning it into a traditional sit inside touring yak. I wonder how good it would be to fish from.

3. Nicepix

Nicepix New Member

At those prices it ought to do the fishing for you :laugh:

Seriously, the idea of a removable 'hard top' seems on the face of it to be sensible in that it gives a dual purpose facility to the yak. I'm sure there will be a few Dorado owners hoping that they can invent some sort of cover or spray deck for their cockpits too.

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

5. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

I actually love the water spilling over the cockpit cause I feel as safe as houses in the dorado, surely you expect to get wet in a kayak

6. carpyken

carpyken New Member

I secretly desire I really nice sit-inside sea kayak Iain plus a Kasikasi yak to fish from. Wondering if this model would be both things,

you dont get too wet in this :cheesy:

[​IMG]

7. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

I'm sure you can adapt most things if your hearts in it Ken, otherwise we'd still have the square wheel :cheesy: