1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kaskazi Dorado - I am getting my darado

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by ian 07, Sep 5, 2008.

Tags:
  1. ian 07

ian 07 Guest

iam getting my darado next thursday so my prowler will be going up for sale 3 months old
    cheers ian

2. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Re: iam getting my darado

Good on you mate :happy: and I have just purchased a well used P13 for my mate Phil if he wants it :wink:

3. spud

spud New Member

Is it this one by any chance :cheesy: http://anglersafloat.proboards107.com/index.cgi?board=itemsforsale&action=display&thread=3596

If it is has already seen a few big fish in its time :embarrass:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Do we know why he is selling up George?

5. ian 07

ian 07 Guest

spud it is that one i dont now why he is selling up i spoke to him earlyer thanks spud he said hes had some big fish on it
    cheers ian

6. spud

spud New Member

No idea why phooey is selling up but that yak is probably in better nick than mine. I met him last year at Tywyn he had just came in and was giving the Dorado a good spit and polish. I have had mine six months and have not cleaned it yet. You got your self a bargain there mate you will not see one that cheep again :no: Have seen them go on Ebay for well over a grand.

7. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Nice one ian, like Spud says you've landed on your feet there - now lets see if you can keep up with me

8. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Thats good news :happy: . And he was selling his P13 for 250 quid, too good to resist so as pick one yak up we may as well go down and pick em both up, it will make someone a good 1st yak :wink:

9. ian 07

ian 07 Guest

quint buzz light year has a new ship and its just as fast as yours to infinty and beyond
    cheers ian

10. quint

You need to stop eating all the mcdonalds Buzz otherwise you'll soon be out a shape and the dorado will be wasted on ya :gum:

11. ian 07

ian 07 Guest

and hes got a fishfinder and gps combo he working a price out for me quint so buzz light year is buzzing and very happy with my self so lets hope for some nice weather for next weekend when your fishing your matches i will be out there hunting them bass
    cheers ian

12. spud

spud New Member

Just found the story behind the Conger in new had seen it some were. That yak has got some pedigree behind it :wink: http://www.kayakfishinggear.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=75 I would get him to sign it for you :cheesy: mind with a name like Chris Fernandes-Relva never new that was Phooeys real name never mind :cheesy:

13. quint

not in them swells :surprise:

14. ian 07

ian 07 Guest

quint you never now the weather might change i hope so then i can get out in my toy
    cheers ian

15. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

is that the mango yak there ken???? :whistle:

16. newdave

newdave Guest

there all getting em before me, its not fair I ordered mine first :angry: :angry: :angry: :baby:

17. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Dont forget to write us a review when it arrives Iain.

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/kayak-fishing-reviews/sea-fishing-kayaks-the-dorado/

No need to log in. Just write down what you think and post it up at that link

:wink: