1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JOHN SMITHS OPEN FISHING MATCH 2007 - early predictions for john smiths

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by time.to.shine, Sep 20, 2007.

Tags:
?

pick your size spragg that will be pulled out for heavyist single

Poll closed Nov 10, 2007.
  1. 4lb

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 5lb

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  3. 6lb

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 7lb

8 vote(s)
    28.6%
  5. 8lb+

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
  1. time.to.shine

time.to.shine New Member

well done smokey ............who'd ov thought that your 3 fish would have fetched al prizes..zippy finally christened

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Big well done to Smokey as well. ;)

3. dbrown

dbrown Guest

Well Done mate.

4. Steve

Steve Rockling

well done smokey
    well done ramondo

5. MFC

MFC Blenny

WELL DONE RAY.Told you there:s only one super rod or was it RAMROD .on a day like today well done :-\

6. MFC

MFC Blenny

well done smokey your starting to shine

7. chopper

chopper New Member

well done Ray.back in the groove.never doubted you for a minute.excellent result.

8. Dav

Dav Rockling

Well done lads ;)

9. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

8lb 14oz from Ravenscar [​IMG]

Did ok on what were difficult conditions. Managed 4 cod for 21lb. Pete Bayes finished 2nd with a nice cod of about 6.5lb and Robbie Harrison was 3rd with a cod of around the 5.5lb mark. Good crack at the weigh-in plus a good spread from the hosts at the Snooker Centre :) There was 3 raiders from the north near me today :eek: :eek: Are you sending scouts down BB ;D not sure if they had anything but the lads were trying hard.

10. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Well done Ray - top dog ;D ;D

11. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Thanks lads :)

12. rusty1

rusty1 New Member

Nice one Ray.

I love the way thats doing Ok in difficult conditions. If I caught those I'd be jumping around with joy ;D

13. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Raiders from the North Ray, They get everywhere don't they. Did the lad rub shoulders with you ? or Raid your bait bucket when you weren't looking as the little bugger cleaned up in our club match tonight :).

14. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

wish i was one of them RFTN, i would have been right on your shoulder, well done ray, top dangling again, i had one about 3.5lb but never went back. wish i had now i might have snicked bills socks ;D

15. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

;D Thats just it Lobbers, you were,nt on my shoulder. In fishing, the "king" is prediction, peasants follow ;) ;D

16. Borgue

Borgue Blenny

Fantastic achievement Ramrod mate, well done - all the lads comments are well deserved especially given difficult conditions factor. Clearly, the custard supply is alive, well and yet again proving much too tempting for those spraggs. Did Andy fish? If so how did he get on?

17. robq

robq Rockling

Theres not many who can touch you for consistency when it matters Ray :eek: :eek:
    Well done mate ;D ;D

18. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Cheers Borgue and Rob too.
    Andy decided not to fish due to the cold conditions, but still managed £25 in the pairs ::) ;D He,s hoping to fish in the Mick Hillaby Memorial match next week depending on conditions. His computer,s on the blink but I,m passing on everyones messages etc which he appreciates :)