1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JOHN SMITHS OPEN FISHING MATCH 2007 - early predictions for john smiths

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by time.to.shine, Sep 20, 2007.

Tags:
?

pick your size spragg that will be pulled out for heavyist single

Poll closed Nov 10, 2007.
  1. 4lb

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 5lb

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  3. 6lb

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 7lb

8 vote(s)
    28.6%
  5. 8lb+

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
  1. time.to.shine

time.to.shine New Member

Re: early predictions for john smiths

getting closer to the big day fella's make sure these whites you dig are kept fresh for the john smiths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. time.to.shine

time.to.shine New Member

only just over a week to go untill the big day lets all pray for big seas and big fish come on all you cod hunters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is the match penn registered?

3. smokey

smokey Rockling

Yup

4. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

i'm starting to get worried about jason,,he's very excited about the john smiths ...has he got a ten pounder some where which he's fattening up ready for the big day :-X

5. Tcliffe

Tcliffe New Member

i guarentee it will be around 7LB. cant wait for it

6. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

sorry bud ive been thinking about a nine plus out of the tide on the brigg end while i watch cps pull in mops and andy crowe untangling his braid nest :p :p

woops sorry slipped into, wot could be mode ;D ;D

7. Lobbers

but i will be there with big fresh green crab ;)

8. smokey

smokey Rockling

Green crab fishes better where i,m off.Squid wraps on Brigg End is what you want ;)

9. Lobbers

hold on there smoke boy you know the green has got the sheen :eek:

10. cps

cps Rockling

hope you've got some big leads to hold botton on the brig end with those big nw swells coming through ;D
    just looked at accu weather .com and there forcasting nw for the back end of neat week , about time to :)

11. smokey

smokey Rockling

mmmmm very nice,forget the brigg lobbers,where will you go?????? ;D ;D

12. cps

cps Rockling

check your cars for trackers ;D

13. time.to.shine

time.to.shine New Member

i'll be checking out those weed beds up yonder and pulling my 10lb piggy that bill says ive been fattening up... i'm just getting so worked up.i'll brobabbly blank ha ha ha and i may get the tournement extreme out for a play!!!!!!! still waiting for my crabs to ripen should be ready just in time .....fresh crab.snakes,mussels,gullys. smelly razor i'm ready for the cash right now!!!!!

14. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

yeah but smokey's edibles are incredible and his snappys make him very happy ;D

15. time.to.shine

time.to.shine New Member

naaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! may have to get the harness out depending on the sea ....us amatuer anglers need more luck than you pro's and one day your lucks will run out.....i havent done that bad in match angling this year £190 in prize money and a 4 pack a john smiths ....as for smokeys crabs he can keep em.....worm and mussel baits top daddy!!!!! anyway thought he wanted some reels cleaning ???

16. smokey

smokey Rockling

Done em myself Riley,where you need the harness for??? Birdash rope out of bounds ;D Ihave worm,and lots of em,about 12"long and are black with big yellow tails,nearly as big as the whites.... ;D ;D

17. cps

cps Rockling

use super glue in his bearings , slow him dow a bit

18. time.to.shine

time.to.shine New Member

might have to do that with your wheels there cps and slow you down .....no late minute weigh in's

19. Borgue

Borgue Blenny

Rumour has it there's some fresh imported 'Big Green' doggers doing the rounds as things hot up for this weekends match? Now where have they been sourced from at this time of year? Answers on the back of a post card!!!

20. time.to.shine

time.to.shine New Member

its a secret but i hear smokey been (och eyy the noo in) for some worms.....was it worth it ey smokes.. whats wrong with filey's own???????? ;D ;D