1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

john 2dogs does the biz

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by 105, Jun 22, 2010.

1. 105

105 New Member

looks like the fishing is comming on lads an lasses
    john skipper of 2 dogs had a good day
    50 stone. for his day top boat. top skipper
    well done lads

2. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Well done john he had a cracking day he also took the lead with a cod 13lb 13oz its starting to hot up.

paul.

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Any pictures ?

4. spearson

spearson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I need a bigger boat

5. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Well done John..... :yes: :yes:

Paul,
    I hope YOU can put us on some of the same a week Friday. :yes: :yes:
    If I can't win the festival :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Filling the freezer will do :wink: :wink:
    Regards Carl

6. cassshantia

cassshantia part timer but enjoy every minute

well done john ny two dogs think he had a 15 lb er t day
    its hotting up already
    i think a 20 to 30 will raise its head soon
    come on skippers its all to play for

7. Baramundi Bob

Would really be nice to see some pictures of these quality fish.

8. cassshantia

just a quick thought glen next time you or anyone have a big fund raiser and the skippers put in a 5er say ,and spoil them with a good quality cheap digi camera and then send the pics to you or a moderator
    that way you ll be able to pic out the good days and promote whitby big style
    ps spoke to john today and he said that most of the skippers are jammed packed with bookings if this is true hope the weather stays like this for 3 weeks and they can earn some decent coin
    good luck roll on 7th july two dogs here i come

9. Baramundi Bob

Hi Gibbo,

Im trying to persuade some of the skippers to buy themselves a digi camera and a couple of memory cards. They can then fill the cards and give them to me to do the rest. I always think its such a shame when these boats catch good fish and there is no photographic record of the catch. For the sake of £50 which could be written off in a tax return each skipper could have thier own camera onboard. If Killer can work a digi camera then anyone can. The effect on the boats advertising campaign is there to be seen. I think Killer is booked none stop and Micks catching up, its no coincidence these are the 2 skippers with cameras on board.

10. cassshantia

johns fully booked up for three weeks too ,when /if we get off i'll try to persuede him to invest in one
    there so cheap these days