1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jeremy Wade - River Monsters

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by BigPauly, Mar 17, 2014.

1. BigPauly

BigPauly Tina Turner _ Simply The Best

Aye up lead chuckers!

I'm going to the Carriage Works Theatre in Leeds tomorrow night to see Jeremy Wade AKA River Monsters, he's doing an evening of talks about monster fish tales from the TV series.

Should be a good entertaining evening from a top angler with some interesting stories.

Anybody else from the forum going?

BP

2. marshy

marshy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Went to his show last week in Haywards Heath. You wont be disappointed, its a good nights entertainment with plenty of question and answer and gives an insight into the making of the series.

Jim

3. BigPauly

Great!

Looking forward to it.

Just checked the ticket office online as someone I know was asking about tickets and it looks like a sell out.

BP

4. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!

i like to watch river monsters but every time i watch him he talks a good programme and it seems parts are repeated over and over in the short time the programme is on...
    and when you actually see him reeling in a fish he does look very uncomfortable using a rod and reel... as if he doesnt quite know how to hold a rod and reel.....!!!!
    maybe its just me being a tad envious coz he gets all over the world fishing ;)

5. BigPauly

Just got back in from the river monsters evening with Jeremy wade.

Quite entertaining but basically the whole thing was bits of his programs that was just recycled on a big screen with a few anecdotes thrown in by Jeremy for good measure.

He's an interesting chap but his show needs a bit of polishing.

Did anyone else go? What did you think?

Bp