1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jaws in filey bay

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by wec, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Markus V 07

Markus V 07 New Member

Yup ;D ;D

2. scoot

scoot New Member

can you eat em .I think he sold it but dont know if you can eat them
    im fairly new to this game ???

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Acko would eat it raw ;)

4. Tcliffe

Tcliffe New Member

can imagine wat pips reactions would b it would of been funny watchin him bring it in

5. cps

cps Rockling

would have been nice to have seen it put back, but the logics of it were against the shark , how can you get a big shark out of a net when its thashed about and wraped itself in 40 yards of net, i've seen salmoners tow them ashore in the net dead then spend all morning unroling the shark out of the net on the beach, i'm not on pips side but i think the shark was doomed what ever anyone had tryed to do :(

6. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

he got £220 for the shark on the market.
    £250 from sky to show it on their news and
    £180 from the sun newspaper.

7. Dav

Dav Rockling

i can understand that chris , i dont know how much salmon nets cost in our days ,i use mepps n rapalas , one easy way of doin it would be to get out the rambo knife and cut the net , easy....job done , maybe out of pocket but nice knowing youd just saved a 1000lb thresher that are a lovely shark.....